COMPLETE Open The Door by Catherine Carswell - ke

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
kathrinee

Post by kathrinee »

mw updated!
Kathrine
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Thank you so much. Want to read more chapters from this book?
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
kathrinee

Post by kathrinee »

mw updated
Kathrine
elsieselwyn

Post by elsieselwyn »

Can I have section 12?
Elsie :9:
Like Sweden and coming of age stories? Read for Pelle the Conqueror
Like travelogues and Anthony Trollope? Read for The West Indies and the Spanish Main
Shadowland: October, 1919
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Sure, all yours.
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
BetsyWalker

Post by BetsyWalker »

BetsyWalker wrote: April 13th, 2019, 9:20 pm Here's a link to my upload of section 14:

https://librivox.org/uploads/kathrinee/openthedoor_14_carswell_128kb.mp3

Duration: 26:55

Betsy
Any chance of getting this PL'd? I'm going on a vacation soon, and if there are any things I need to fix, it would be helpful for me to know sooner rather than later.

Thanks!

Betsy
Betsy in Santa Fe
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

I have not seen the dpl around in a long while. I will be sure to send him a private message today. If I don't hear from him in a few days I'll advertise for a new dpl and pl ergent chapters.
BetsyWalker

Post by BetsyWalker »

miss stav wrote: May 11th, 2019, 9:40 am I have not seen the dpl around in a long while. I will be sure to send him a private message today. If I don't hear from him in a few days I'll advertise for a new dpl and pl ergent chapters.
Thanks for your help!
Betsy in Santa Fe
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

THis is my job.
kathrinee

Post by kathrinee »

mw is updated
Kathrine
2839reader

Post by 2839reader »

Claim sections 15 and 16 please.
Signature: KATHLEEN
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Sure, Kathleen. Have a lot of fun with 15 and 16.
Betsie, I pmed forbs, our dpl, on Monday as promiced and am waiting for a reply. Just telling you so that you won't think I forgot.
BetsyWalker

Post by BetsyWalker »

miss stav wrote: May 14th, 2019, 11:07 pm Sure, Kathleen. Have a lot of fun with 15 and 16.
Betsie, I pmed forbs, our dpl, on Monday as promiced and am waiting for a reply. Just telling you so that you won't think I forgot.
Okay, thanks. I didn't think you dropped the ball! :wink: I am going away soon till the end of May. If there are edits needed, I can do them when I return.
Betsy in Santa Fe