[COMPLETE] Courage by Ruth Ogden (Dramatic Reading) - tg

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
bhavya

Post by bhavya »

williamwhite wrote: April 16th, 2019, 1:40 pm Hello - this is my (aaronwhite1977) son's account.
He can be listed as "William White" when the book is published.

Aaron
Sure!
bhavya

Post by bhavya »

Foon wrote: April 16th, 2019, 2:27 pm Hi Bhavya,
May I claim Mary Duff?
Thank you!
bhavya

Post by bhavya »

LikeManyWaters wrote: April 16th, 2019, 3:58 pm
I was reading through my chapters and found a few things you might want to fix:
Thank you for pointing them out ! I fixed them now.
leanneyauyau

Post by leanneyauyau »

I'll claim Celia Thaxter - I love singing roles!
Leanne (leanneyauyau) :9:
my librivox page | website | fb page
bhavya

Post by bhavya »

leanneyauyau wrote: April 17th, 2019, 11:48 am I'll claim Celia Thaxter - I love singing roles!
Thank you Leanne! I have no tune specifically set...you can choose any PD tune you like.
ej400

Post by ej400 »

Slyvia

Chapter 5 PL Notes

- Can you please add some extra silence between each line? It helps us in the editing stage, and it would be a big help. About 5 seconds would be great! :D <smile>

Chapter 6 PL Notes

-Again, there needs to be more silence between the lines, especially @ 0:53, where another person's lines come in, but there's only 1 second of silence left. 1 Second of silence left between your lines, and another person's @ 1:38 Again @ 1:48.

Chapter 7 is PL OK!

Chapter 8 PL Notes Again, can you please add some more time in between each time your character speaks?

In dramatics, the editors like some time between each of your lines so that the editing is easier for them.

I really like how you did your character, very good reading! It was a good performance! :D <smile> Thank you! :D <smile>
bhavya

Post by bhavya »

Thank you Elijah!
LikeManyWaters

Post by LikeManyWaters »

ej400 wrote: April 18th, 2019, 9:52 pm Slyvia

In dramatics, the editors like some time between each of your lines so that the editing is easier for them.

I really like how you did your character, very good reading! It was a good performance! :D <smile> Thank you! :D <smile>
Ch 5, 6, and 8 fixed. Thank you.

I've been a bit paranoid about a "Hot Mic" lately. My "sss" sounds seem to me to stick out more than they used to. Hopefully I do not sound too "sharp".
April
ej400

Post by ej400 »

LikeManyWaters wrote: April 19th, 2019, 8:28 am Ch 5, 6, and 8 fixed. Thank you.

I've been a bit paranoid about a "Hot Mic" lately. My "sss" sounds seem to me to stick out more than they used to. Hopefully I do not sound too "sharp".
I didn't notice any "sharp" noises. What I heard was a great reader doing a wonderful job :D <smile> Where are the links to the new files?
LikeManyWaters

Post by LikeManyWaters »

The file names do not change. They are the same as what is in the MW. (but I could repost them?)
April
ej400

Post by ej400 »

LikeManyWaters wrote: April 19th, 2019, 8:35 am The file names do not change. They are the same as what is in the MW. (but I could repost them?)
I guess I'm sort of confused. How did you get them into the MW? Did bhavya give you access? Or does uploading have a new feature I didn't know about?
LikeManyWaters

Post by LikeManyWaters »

I didn't put them there. I think Bhavya did as part of her BC duties. But I do understand that not all DR MW's are run the same way.

Under Section 12 Sylvia, in the Notes section, the links for the chapters link directly to my uploaded files. They are always the most recently uploaded files. :)

I've had someone explain to me the file-naming scheme/procedure, but not sure I remember well enough to repeat the tech side of it. If you upload a newly updated file, as long as it is the same name as previously, the original link will take you to the latest version uploaded.
April