[COMPLETE]SOLO Stories of the Scottish Border by Mr and Mrs William Platt - kit

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Jhiu wrote: April 1st, 2019, 12:18 pm There is no reader name for this section on the Magic Window.
now there is :mrgreen: sorry, don't know what happened there

You can add the reader name yourself as well. Just go into the MW, click on "Assign Reader Sections" and fill in the section number and reader and push "ADD".

Sonia
I will be on vacation from Wednesday 27 March till Sunday 14 April
and unable to PL during that time. Thank you for your patience.
Jhiu

Post by Jhiu »

https://librivox.org/uploads/kitty/storiesofthescottishborder_52_platt_128kb.mp3

Nearly there. I have Katherine Janfarie, Chapter 17, to serve as a comparison, but will upload it tomorrow together with Chapter 49. Tomorrow will see the end of this book.
Jhiu

Post by Jhiu »

Sorry - have to submit Section 47, too.
Jhiu

Post by Jhiu »

Jhiu

Post by Jhiu »

Jhiu

Post by Jhiu »

Jhiu

Post by Jhiu »

I think everything is submitted now.

Please note there is no Section 53.
Jhiu

Post by Jhiu »

Hi, Sonia. Some time ago we discussed a collection of ghost stories as my next project, but I can't find the messages in which we talked about them. Do you know where they might be?
Thanks.
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

I'll delete section 53 then. Now you only have to correct the PL notes and for the rest, your job is done here. Well done on your first solo (was it the first ?)
Jhiu wrote: April 3rd, 2019, 9:53 amHi, Sonia. Some time ago we discussed a collection of ghost stories as my next project, but I can't find the messages in which we talked about them. Do you know where they might be?
:hmm: I cannot remember talking with you about ghost stories, but I had a look around and maybe you mean this thread ? viewtopic.php?f=1&t=74235
Devorah gave you the archive link to the PD book. :)

Sonia
fiddlesticks

Post by fiddlesticks »

Hi, my job is very busy right now hence my dog is going crazy on top of which I adopted a kitten that needs some extra love and attention! So I will get to pling as soon as I can but it may not be before Saturday.
Next week I think some scheduling of my time is in order :roll:
~Tiffany
Jhiu

Post by Jhiu »

Thank you, Sonia. I knew you would be able to track it down, if anyone could. 8-)
How did you do it?

A new kitten, Tiffany? Good luck!
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Jhiu wrote: April 4th, 2019, 9:37 amThank you, Sonia. I knew you would be able to track it down, if anyone could. 8-)
How did you do it?
in this case it was very easy. I clicked on your post count on the right side underneath your username, see them ?
Jhiu
Now on the first page you only made posts in this project thread. But on the second page immediately you were talking about an author, so I clicked on this post and bingo, it was about ghost stories. :mrgreen:

This doesn't work if you look for a post that's years back, but since you said it only happened a while ago, I was prepared to check the last 5 or 6 pages of your post counts ;)
A new kitten, Tiffany? Good luck!
adorable. What's her name ?

Sonia
Jhiu

Post by Jhiu »

Sonia, Librivox's gain is Scotland Yard's loss!

Am aware that, if all Platt sections pass muster, I still have to write an introduction. The Platts seem quite mysterious. They might be related to the military Platt, but otherwise, I can't find any references to them on the internet.

Kitten settled in, Tiffany?
fiddlesticks

Post by fiddlesticks »

Sorry I took so lo g to reply! Her name is Little Dorrit named after one of my favorite Charles Dickens books/charachters. She is settling in nicley after a few vet visits. She had an eye infection and really bad diarrea which are both almost gone. Now I just have to convince our other three cata that she is part of the family. My dog is resigned to her presence :wink:
~Tiffany
Jhiu

Post by Jhiu »

Hi. Not sure what happens now. How do I submit a revised intro?