[Complete] My First Book by Various - lt

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Post Reply
2839reader
Posts: 842
Joined: August 7th, 2015, 2:02 pm

Post by 2839reader » April 13th, 2019, 12:30 pm

Is Hargard signing very truly yours etc. for The House of Elmore or does it go with section 11 story on end on Dawn and if so where should I put it?
Signature: KATHLEEN

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 17240
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: Oregon

Post by Lynnet » April 13th, 2019, 3:06 pm

2839reader wrote:
April 13th, 2019, 12:30 pm
Is Hargard signing very truly yours etc. for The House of Elmore or does it go with section 11 story on end on Dawn and if so where should I put it?
It would seem to me to be more logical with The Dawn... but, there again, isn’t it more of an illustration/caption, so can be safely left out? If you wish to include it, I would leave it to you where you think it fits best.
Help us finish:

Mary Anerley by R.D. Blackmore 20 sections remaining
Stories by Foreign Authors -German Authors 1 section remaining

jfgallagher
Posts: 106
Joined: August 20th, 2018, 2:44 pm
Location: Texas, USA

Post by jfgallagher » April 14th, 2019, 8:38 am

I would like to claim the Introduction.

Thanks!

Jim G.

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 17240
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: Oregon

Post by Lynnet » April 14th, 2019, 9:07 am

jfgallagher wrote:
April 14th, 2019, 8:38 am
I would like to claim the Introduction.

Thanks!

Jim G.
Thank you.
Help us finish:

Mary Anerley by R.D. Blackmore 20 sections remaining
Stories by Foreign Authors -German Authors 1 section remaining


Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 17240
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: Oregon

Post by Lynnet » April 15th, 2019, 5:15 pm

Help us finish:

Mary Anerley by R.D. Blackmore 20 sections remaining
Stories by Foreign Authors -German Authors 1 section remaining

pschempf
Posts: 1423
Joined: April 5th, 2013, 8:28 pm
Location: Coastal Alaska Rainforest
Contact:

Post by pschempf » April 18th, 2019, 11:54 am

Lynne -

Here's chapter 7 -

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/myfirstbook_07_various_128kb.mp3
Track length: 10:01
Fritz

"A small daily task, if it be really daily, will beat the labors of a spasmodic Hercules."

Trollope

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 17240
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: Oregon

Post by Lynnet » April 18th, 2019, 5:28 pm

pschempf wrote:
April 18th, 2019, 11:54 am
Lynne -

Here's chapter 7 -

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/myfirstbook_07_various_128kb.mp3
Track length: 10:01
Thank you
Help us finish:

Mary Anerley by R.D. Blackmore 20 sections remaining
Stories by Foreign Authors -German Authors 1 section remaining

jfgallagher
Posts: 106
Joined: August 20th, 2018, 2:44 pm
Location: Texas, USA

Post by jfgallagher » April 20th, 2019, 4:21 pm

Here is my rendition of the Introduction:

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/myfirstbook_00_various_128kb.mp3

recording time 13:01.

It's not quite 100% accurate, but hopefully it is close enough to make sense. Just let me know.

Thanks!

Jim G.

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 17240
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: Oregon

Post by Lynnet » April 20th, 2019, 5:48 pm

jfgallagher wrote:
April 20th, 2019, 4:21 pm
Here is my rendition of the Introduction:

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/myfirstbook_00_various_128kb.mp3

recording time 13:01.

It's not quite 100% accurate, but hopefully it is close enough to make sense. Just let me know.

Thanks!

Jim G.
Thank you
Help us finish:

Mary Anerley by R.D. Blackmore 20 sections remaining
Stories by Foreign Authors -German Authors 1 section remaining

pschempf
Posts: 1423
Joined: April 5th, 2013, 8:28 pm
Location: Coastal Alaska Rainforest
Contact:

Post by pschempf » May 5th, 2019, 6:31 pm

Lynne -

Here's chapter 12 -

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/myfirstbook_12_various_128kb.mp3
Track length: 15:10
Fritz

"A small daily task, if it be really daily, will beat the labors of a spasmodic Hercules."

Trollope

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 17240
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: Oregon

Post by Lynnet » May 5th, 2019, 8:07 pm

pschempf wrote:
May 5th, 2019, 6:31 pm
Lynne -

Here's chapter 12 -

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/myfirstbook_12_various_128kb.mp3
Track length: 15:10
Thank you
Help us finish:

Mary Anerley by R.D. Blackmore 20 sections remaining
Stories by Foreign Authors -German Authors 1 section remaining

lynne99
Posts: 40
Joined: October 22nd, 2009, 1:20 pm
Location: North Carolina

Post by lynne99 » May 6th, 2019, 11:52 am

Lynne,

I would like to take section 16, A Romance of Two Worlds.

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 17240
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: Oregon

Post by Lynnet » May 6th, 2019, 2:11 pm

lynne99 wrote:
May 6th, 2019, 11:52 am
Lynne,

I would like to take section 16, A Romance of Two Worlds.
Thank you for claiming
Help us finish:

Mary Anerley by R.D. Blackmore 20 sections remaining
Stories by Foreign Authors -German Authors 1 section remaining

KevinS
Posts: 3497
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » May 6th, 2019, 6:14 pm

Section 17, please.
E agora, José?

Post Reply