Hi, looking forward to reading!

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
stevez

Post by stevez »

Hi everyone, my name is Steven and I'm from BC, Canada. I studied Computer Science in university and am currently working as a mobile app developer. I've always really enjoyed reading, but in the past few years, I have been busy with school and work and rarely found the time to sit down to read a book. I discovered LibriVox a couple of years ago and since then have enjoyed many audiobooks read by other volunteers. I found it really helpful since it gave me access to a wide range of free audiobooks that I can listen to while working on something else.

Recently I have a bit more free time and realized how much I miss reading. I thought, why not volunteer for LibriVox, share my reading, and potentially help other people out as well. I'm totally new to recording for audiobooks but I am excited to start learning and working with other volunteers here on LibriVox!
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

Welcome! Thank you for joining.

(I can't wait to hear you say 'about.')
akbourne

Post by akbourne »

Welcome, stevez! I'm new as well! Happy reading!

Andrea
Kikisaulite
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kikisaulite »

Welcome, Steven!!!
I see that your test is all OK and you are ready to embark in the wonderful world of audiobook narration. Just head over to "Readers Wanted" and look around for a book that interests you. There are plenty to choose from!
Looking forward to hear your recordings!
Enjoy it here!

Kristine :)
Keep your mind here and now, where it belongs.
stevez

Post by stevez »

Thanks for the welcoming messages! Can't wait to choose a book and start recording!