[Complete] The Sword Maker by Robert Barr - lt

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Post Reply
Baronvonrourke
Posts: 8
Joined: December 23rd, 2018, 1:27 pm

Post by Baronvonrourke » March 15th, 2019, 2:54 pm

Got it!
Thanks for your help!

RitaBoutros
Posts: 1348
Joined: June 30th, 2017, 7:00 am
Location: Florida

Post by RitaBoutros » March 16th, 2019, 6:52 am

My apologies Lynnet but I won't be able to get to section 18

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 21330
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » March 16th, 2019, 8:14 am

RitaBoutros wrote:
March 16th, 2019, 6:52 am
My apologies Lynnet but I won't be able to get to section 18
Thank you for letting me know.
Help us finish:

Charles the Bold by Ruth Putnam 7 sections remaining
Castle of Twilight 6 sections remaining
The Religious Experience of the Roman People 4 sections remaining
A Minor War History 12 sections remaining

KIBBONAFIDE
Posts: 423
Joined: September 3rd, 2018, 7:51 am
Location: Burien, WA
Contact:

Post by KIBBONAFIDE » March 16th, 2019, 11:03 am

Section 6, Chapter 5:


https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/swordmaker_06_barr_128kb.mp3
11:26

Thank you!

This was interesting doing two chapters in a book that weren't next to each other and don't seem to be related yet, so I'm excited to hear the entire book one day!
Josh Kibbey

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 21330
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » March 16th, 2019, 11:28 am

KIBBONAFIDE wrote:
March 16th, 2019, 11:03 am
Section 6, Chapter 5:


https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/swordmaker_06_barr_128kb.mp3
11:26

Thank you!

This was interesting doing two chapters in a book that weren't next to each other and don't seem to be related yet, so I'm excited to hear the entire book one day!
Thank you.
Feel free to claim more chapters to help it along!
Help us finish:

Charles the Bold by Ruth Putnam 7 sections remaining
Castle of Twilight 6 sections remaining
The Religious Experience of the Roman People 4 sections remaining
A Minor War History 12 sections remaining

KIBBONAFIDE
Posts: 423
Joined: September 3rd, 2018, 7:51 am
Location: Burien, WA
Contact:

Post by KIBBONAFIDE » March 16th, 2019, 4:19 pm

I feel like I took on a lot so I need to make sure I get through the ones I'm committed to :) but I can continue to do one at a time for now. How about another one on the shorter side.

I'll claim 19, please.

Thank you!
Josh Kibbey

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 21330
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » March 16th, 2019, 4:37 pm

KIBBONAFIDE wrote:
March 16th, 2019, 4:19 pm
I feel like I took on a lot so I need to make sure I get through the ones I'm committed to :) but I can continue to do one at a time for now. How about another one on the shorter side.

I'll claim 19, please.

Thank you!
I know all about over-claiming... been there, done that. 19 is good.
Help us finish:

Charles the Bold by Ruth Putnam 7 sections remaining
Castle of Twilight 6 sections remaining
The Religious Experience of the Roman People 4 sections remaining
A Minor War History 12 sections remaining

Mayah92
Posts: 311
Joined: October 20th, 2016, 3:10 am

Post by Mayah92 » March 17th, 2019, 3:55 am

Hi,

I would like to claim section 21.
Here for the cleaning month!
:lol: is the magical spice you add in your life!

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 21330
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » March 17th, 2019, 9:48 am

Mayah92 wrote:
March 17th, 2019, 3:55 am
Hi,

I would like to claim section 21.
Here for the cleaning month!
Thank you
Help us finish:

Charles the Bold by Ruth Putnam 7 sections remaining
Castle of Twilight 6 sections remaining
The Religious Experience of the Roman People 4 sections remaining
A Minor War History 12 sections remaining

HZFerr
Posts: 5356
Joined: August 17th, 2017, 12:56 pm
Location: Gallifrey

Post by HZFerr » March 17th, 2019, 8:39 pm

sect 6
PL OK
Helen

To be forgiven, we must first learn to forgive.

HZFerr
Posts: 5356
Joined: August 17th, 2017, 12:56 pm
Location: Gallifrey

Post by HZFerr » March 17th, 2019, 8:47 pm

Hi Lynne, & Todd
No edits are needed.
Sect 4
PL OK :thumbs:
Helen

To be forgiven, we must first learn to forgive.

lymiewithpurpose
Posts: 2145
Joined: January 18th, 2019, 6:26 pm

Post by lymiewithpurpose » March 23rd, 2019, 7:24 am

I can read 22-24 if not already claimed :D
Campbell
pronouns: they/them

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 21330
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » March 23rd, 2019, 9:04 am

lymiewithpurpose wrote:
March 23rd, 2019, 7:24 am
I can read 22-24 if not already claimed :D
You've got them!
Help us finish:

Charles the Bold by Ruth Putnam 7 sections remaining
Castle of Twilight 6 sections remaining
The Religious Experience of the Roman People 4 sections remaining
A Minor War History 12 sections remaining

Katt105
Posts: 10
Joined: January 3rd, 2019, 1:48 pm

Post by Katt105 » March 26th, 2019, 7:48 pm

I can read parts 18 and 20 :)
~ Katt C.

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 21330
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » March 26th, 2019, 8:01 pm

Katt105 wrote:
March 26th, 2019, 7:48 pm
I can read parts 18 and 20 :)
Wonderful!
Help us finish:

Charles the Bold by Ruth Putnam 7 sections remaining
Castle of Twilight 6 sections remaining
The Religious Experience of the Roman People 4 sections remaining
A Minor War History 12 sections remaining

Post Reply