Observation (the bot thread)

Everything except LibriVox (yes, this is where knitting gets discussed. Now includes non-LV Volunteers Wanted projects)
Kikisaulite
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 5669
Joined: December 18th, 2006, 9:48 am
Location: Riga, Latvia.

Post by Kikisaulite » March 15th, 2019, 3:57 am

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Kikisaulite
Your friend the Bing bot has brought a boss along... :shock: Have you seen this one?! and only us three online... :hmm:

K. :lol:
Keep your mind here and now, where it belongs.

ej400
Posts: 2308
Joined: September 24th, 2014, 10:26 am
Location: Minnesota

Post by ej400 » March 15th, 2019, 10:37 am

I've seen that one before, that one just steals TriciaG's candy. He feeds himself on candy, and Tricia has a lot. That's why he's called feedfetcher, because he fetches candy for his other google friends. :mrgreen:

JayKitty76
Posts: 1435
Joined: August 3rd, 2018, 3:16 pm
Location: In a galaxy far, far away...
Contact:

Post by JayKitty76 » March 15th, 2019, 1:06 pm

Yes, I've seen that one before, but not too much. The spider, Google Bot and Bing Bot are on right now.

Careful, Elijah, you're going to make them angry! They will know you're on to them... :mrgreen:

JayKitty76
Posts: 1435
Joined: August 3rd, 2018, 3:16 pm
Location: In a galaxy far, far away...
Contact:

Post by JayKitty76 » March 15th, 2019, 5:22 pm

JayKitty76
Bing [Bot]
TriciaG
Google Feedfetcher
Majestic-12 [Bot]
...*Gasp*! That candy-stealing Google Feedfetcher is on! Tricia, watch out! He's pretending innocence by being in front of Tricia...but we know better, don't we!
Tricia, protect your candy! :mrgreen:

lymiewithpurpose
Posts: 1955
Joined: January 18th, 2019, 6:26 pm
Location: California

Post by lymiewithpurpose » March 15th, 2019, 5:25 pm

JayKitty76 wrote:
March 15th, 2019, 5:22 pm
JayKitty76
Bing [Bot]
TriciaG
Google Feedfetcher
Majestic-12 [Bot]
...*Gasp*! That candy-stealing Google Feedfetcher is on! Tricia, watch out! He's pretending innocence by being in front of Tricia...but we know better, don't we!
Tricia, protect your candy! :mrgreen:
Hm, I think Tricia has more to worry about than her candy, she needs to get away from those bots! Maybe she can use that candy as a distraction...

JayKitty76
Posts: 1435
Joined: August 3rd, 2018, 3:16 pm
Location: In a galaxy far, far away...
Contact:

Post by JayKitty76 » March 15th, 2019, 5:31 pm

lymiewithpurpose wrote:
March 15th, 2019, 5:25 pm
JayKitty76 wrote:
March 15th, 2019, 5:22 pm
JayKitty76
Bing [Bot]
TriciaG
Google Feedfetcher
Majestic-12 [Bot]
...*Gasp*! That candy-stealing Google Feedfetcher is on! Tricia, watch out! He's pretending innocence by being in front of Tricia...but we know better, don't we!
Tricia, protect your candy! :mrgreen:
Hm, I think Tricia has more to worry about than her candy, she needs to get away from those bots! Maybe she can use that candy as a distraction...
Yes, but she doesn't want to lose that candy in the process either! But maybe she can sacrifice a bit...it's all for the better cause, right? :lol:

JayKitty76
Posts: 1435
Joined: August 3rd, 2018, 3:16 pm
Location: In a galaxy far, far away...
Contact:

Post by JayKitty76 » March 15th, 2019, 5:47 pm

Username: Baidu [Spider]
Forum locationReading topic in Off-Topic
Last updatedless than a minute ago
Oh no! Spider's seeing our plans! We need to act fast! What should we do??

lymiewithpurpose
Posts: 1955
Joined: January 18th, 2019, 6:26 pm
Location: California

Post by lymiewithpurpose » March 15th, 2019, 5:55 pm

JayKitty76 wrote:
March 15th, 2019, 5:47 pm
Username: Baidu [Spider]
Forum locationReading topic in Off-Topic
Last updatedless than a minute ago
Oh no! Spider's seeing our plans! We need to act fast! What should we do??
I think we may need some of Tricia's candy for this one....

icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 22163
Joined: March 3rd, 2009, 3:46 pm
Location: California

Post by icequeen » March 15th, 2019, 9:14 pm

JayKitty76 wrote:
March 15th, 2019, 5:47 pm
Username: Baidu [Spider]
Forum locationReading topic in Off-Topic
Last updatedless than a minute ago
Oh no! Spider's seeing our plans! We need to act fast! What should we do??

Get someone who is not afraid of spiders to stomp in it! :lol:
Ann

"Qui res mundi vellet scire linguam Latinam cognoscat."

JayKitty76
Posts: 1435
Joined: August 3rd, 2018, 3:16 pm
Location: In a galaxy far, far away...
Contact:

Post by JayKitty76 » March 16th, 2019, 10:27 am

icequeen wrote:
March 15th, 2019, 9:14 pm
JayKitty76 wrote:
March 15th, 2019, 5:47 pm
Username: Baidu [Spider]
Forum locationReading topic in Off-Topic
Last updatedless than a minute ago
Oh no! Spider's seeing our plans! We need to act fast! What should we do??

Get someone who is not afraid of spiders to stomp in it! :lol:
I actually do have arachnophobia :lol:
Ack, someone squish it!
lymiewithpurpose wrote:
March 15th, 2019, 5:55 pm
JayKitty76 wrote:
March 15th, 2019, 5:47 pm
Username: Baidu [Spider]
Forum locationReading topic in Off-Topic
Last updatedless than a minute ago
Oh no! Spider's seeing our plans! We need to act fast! What should we do??
I think we may need some of Tricia's candy for this one....
Here bot, come get some candy...please? Just come a little closer...

JayKitty76
Posts: 1435
Joined: August 3rd, 2018, 3:16 pm
Location: In a galaxy far, far away...
Contact:

Post by JayKitty76 » March 22nd, 2019, 2:08 pm

Bing [Bot]
ToddHW
Google [Bot]
Oh no! They've got Todd!

lymiewithpurpose
Posts: 1955
Joined: January 18th, 2019, 6:26 pm
Location: California

Post by lymiewithpurpose » March 22nd, 2019, 2:14 pm

JayKitty76 wrote:
March 22nd, 2019, 2:08 pm
Bing [Bot]
ToddHW
Google [Bot]
Oh no! They've got Todd!
Don't worry Todd! We'll come save you! Bots, I heard theres a new movie out about robots, you should go check it out!

JayKitty76
Posts: 1435
Joined: August 3rd, 2018, 3:16 pm
Location: In a galaxy far, far away...
Contact:

Post by JayKitty76 » April 1st, 2019, 1:09 pm

Exabot [Bot]


Has anyone seen this one before? I feel like I've seen it maybe once. It's kind of rare, though.

lymiewithpurpose
Posts: 1955
Joined: January 18th, 2019, 6:26 pm
Location: California

Post by lymiewithpurpose » April 1st, 2019, 1:12 pm

JayKitty76 wrote:
April 1st, 2019, 1:09 pm
Exabot [Bot]


Has anyone seen this one before? I feel like I've seen it maybe once. It's kind of rare, though.
Really? I always seem to see Exabot around, we're almost friends now :lol:.

And I have some answers on our Spider friend. Apparently a spider is a type of bot. So that's why he's named that way :D

JayKitty76
Posts: 1435
Joined: August 3rd, 2018, 3:16 pm
Location: In a galaxy far, far away...
Contact:

Post by JayKitty76 » April 1st, 2019, 1:14 pm

lymiewithpurpose wrote:
April 1st, 2019, 1:12 pm
JayKitty76 wrote:
April 1st, 2019, 1:09 pm
Exabot [Bot]


Has anyone seen this one before? I feel like I've seen it maybe once. It's kind of rare, though.
Really? I always seem to see Exabot around, we're almost friends now :lol:.

And I have some answers on our Spider friend. Apparently a spider is a type of bot. So that's why he's named that way :D
Oh really? I almost never see Exabot around. But don't trust him!! He's teaming up with Spider and they are going to wreak havoc on the forums!

(But really, that's cool about the Spider bot naming!)

Post Reply