[Complete] Prince Henry the Navigator by Charles Raymond Beazley -lt

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
garybclayton
Posts: 120
Joined: February 19th, 2018, 9:06 pm
Location: New Jersey
Contact:

Post by garybclayton » March 8th, 2019, 12:43 pm

Lynnett, I hate saying this, but I feel I need to bow out of my commitment to Section 2. I am not going to get it done in a reasonable time. :(

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 17573
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » March 8th, 2019, 1:22 pm

garybclayton wrote:
March 8th, 2019, 12:43 pm
Lynnett, I hate saying this, but I feel I need to bow out of my commitment to Section 2. I am not going to get it done in a reasonable time. :(
Understood. Thanks for letting us know.

TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 43223
Joined: June 15th, 2008, 10:30 pm
Location: Toronto, ON (but Minnesotan to age 32)

Post by TriciaG » March 9th, 2019, 6:28 pm

I'll try section 2, if I may. Hopefully tomorrow, more likely Monday or Tuesday.
The Panama Canal Zone during construction: Zone Policeman 88
Report of the President's Commission on Immigration and Naturalization (1953)
Christmas Lore: LINK
Proofs The Earth Isn't a Globe! LINK

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 17573
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » March 9th, 2019, 10:22 pm

TriciaG wrote:
March 9th, 2019, 6:28 pm
I'll try section 2, if I may. Hopefully tomorrow, more likely Monday or Tuesday.
Thank you.

TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 43223
Joined: June 15th, 2008, 10:30 pm
Location: Toronto, ON (but Minnesotan to age 32)

Post by TriciaG » March 12th, 2019, 4:59 pm

Here's section 2. That was painful (sentence structure, location names, etc.). :shock:

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/princehenrythenavigator_02_beazley_128kb.mp3
46:45
The Panama Canal Zone during construction: Zone Policeman 88
Report of the President's Commission on Immigration and Naturalization (1953)
Christmas Lore: LINK
Proofs The Earth Isn't a Globe! LINK

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 17573
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » March 12th, 2019, 5:12 pm

TriciaG wrote:
March 12th, 2019, 4:59 pm
Here's section 2. That was painful (sentence structure, location names, etc.). :shock:

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/princehenrythenavigator_02_beazley_128kb.mp3
46:45
I’m sure it’s wonderful 8-) Thank you. I will listen tomorrow.

lubee930
Posts: 4598
Joined: March 4th, 2012, 1:06 pm
Location: Denver, CO, USA

Post by lubee930 » March 13th, 2019, 11:50 am

Hi Lynne--

And here is my Section 01 - Early Christian Pilgrims. Circa 333-867:
:
https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/princehenrythenavigator_01_beazley_128kb.mp3
48:30

Not a speedy read (or editing session!) for sure, but interesting. One more project down! :)
Kind regards,
Lucretia

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 17573
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » March 13th, 2019, 12:18 pm

lubee930 wrote:
March 13th, 2019, 11:50 am
Hi Lynne--

And here is my Section 01 - Early Christian Pilgrims. Circa 333-867:
:
https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/princehenrythenavigator_01_beazley_128kb.mp3
48:30

Not a speedy read (or editing session!) for sure, but interesting. One more project down! :)
Thank you! Will listen this afternoon.

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 17573
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » March 13th, 2019, 12:23 pm

Chapter 2 PL OK.

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 17573
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » March 13th, 2019, 1:12 pm

Ch 1 PL OK

Off to the catalog :clap: :clap: :clap:

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 17573
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » March 13th, 2019, 2:54 pm

All audio files can be found on our catalog page: https://librivox.org/prince-henry-the-navigator-the-hero-of-portugal-and-of-modern-discovery-by-charles-raymond-beazley/

:clap: :clap: :clap: Thank you, everyone, for contributing to what I hope you found to be an interesting project.

Post Reply