[COMPLETE] Little Jack Rabbit's Adventures by David Cory - icequeen

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Jbholland77
Posts: 124
Joined: February 6th, 2019, 6:40 am

Post by Jbholland77 » March 12th, 2019, 10:24 am

Section 13
https://librivox.org/uploads/icequeen/jackrabbitadventures_13_cory_128kb.mp3
3:25

Sorry to send these separately like this, trying to play catch up today! There will probably be several more throughout the day :D

lomond
Posts: 1397
Joined: July 7th, 2008, 6:22 pm
Location: Portland, Oregon, area

Post by lomond » March 12th, 2019, 5:01 pm

Greetings -

We are off to a good start with this fun little book. Chapters 2 and 3 have met all the requirements of being deemed PL OK.

Back to PLing and getting caught up with our cadre of great readers.

Lomond

lomond
Posts: 1397
Joined: July 7th, 2008, 6:22 pm
Location: Portland, Oregon, area

Post by lomond » March 12th, 2019, 5:42 pm

Greetings -

Jbholland77 has shown her talent for reading children's stories adding Chapters 10 and 12 to the list of PL OK offerings.

On to the next batch.

Lomond

Jbholland77
Posts: 124
Joined: February 6th, 2019, 6:40 am

Post by Jbholland77 » March 12th, 2019, 5:47 pm

Yay! PL time has begun.. how fun :D
Here is section 14
https://librivox.org/uploads/icequeen/jackrabbitadventures_14_cory_128kb.mp3
3:04

lomond
Posts: 1397
Joined: July 7th, 2008, 6:22 pm
Location: Portland, Oregon, area

Post by lomond » March 12th, 2019, 6:19 pm

Greetings -

Scarlet576 had the good fortune of reading the best line from the book to this date.

In referring to the sunset, Mr. Merry Sun..."'Hurrah!' he said, just before he went to sleep on the crimson pillows
of the West." What a nice way to describe the sunset. :thumbs:

Sections 22, 23, and 24 are noted as being PL OK.

Lomond

lomond
Posts: 1397
Joined: July 7th, 2008, 6:22 pm
Location: Portland, Oregon, area

Post by lomond » March 12th, 2019, 6:35 pm

Greetings -

Chapters 25 and 26:

Nicely done, Sunbeard. The singing of Billy Breeze at the end of 25 was spot on. :thumbs: Definitely PL OK.

Lomond aka Whitebeard

Jbholland77
Posts: 124
Joined: February 6th, 2019, 6:40 am

Post by Jbholland77 » March 13th, 2019, 7:50 am


silverquill
Posts: 10885
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » March 13th, 2019, 7:57 am

Jbholland77 wrote:
March 12th, 2019, 10:24 am
Section 13
https://librivox.org/uploads/icequeen/jackrabbitadventures_13_cory_128kb.mp3
3:25

Sorry to send these separately like this, trying to play catch up today! There will probably be several more throughout the day :D
Hey, send them any way you like.
Just really happy to have your excellent reading for this book. :D

Annada
Posts: 25
Joined: May 30th, 2015, 9:56 am

Post by Annada » March 15th, 2019, 3:14 pm

I have made a new version of section 20 trying to follow all of your advice, did I succeed?
https://librivox.org/uploads/icequeen/jackrabbitadventures_20_cory_128kb.mp3 (3:11)

silverquill
Posts: 10885
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » March 15th, 2019, 4:29 pm

Annada wrote:
March 15th, 2019, 3:14 pm
I have made a new version of section 20 trying to follow all of your advice, did I succeed?
https://librivox.org/uploads/icequeen/jackrabbitadventures_20_cory_128kb.mp3 (3:11)
Initial check and sample sounds good, so I've put this in the MW Ready for PL.
Lomond will be along shortly to give you the official proof listening report.

Thanks for your effort on this!
I'm sure it will be fine.

ellies
Posts: 670
Joined: April 13th, 2018, 11:12 pm
Location: UK

Post by ellies » March 17th, 2019, 6:22 am

"The pure joy of reading and sharing with others, must never be taken for granted"- Ellies
Happy to claim orphaned sections.

ladybabybell76
Posts: 10
Joined: January 24th, 2019, 1:05 pm

Post by ladybabybell76 » March 17th, 2019, 1:01 pm

Hi,
I have read the correct info for PL, so was wondering if there are a few sections I could listen to? I can't do it all the time, but I can do it occasionally if you need any help.
Rachel :D

lomond
Posts: 1397
Joined: July 7th, 2008, 6:22 pm
Location: Portland, Oregon, area

Post by lomond » March 17th, 2019, 1:38 pm

ladybabybell76 wrote:
March 17th, 2019, 1:01 pm
Hi,
I have read the correct info for PL, so was wondering if there are a few sections I could listen to? I can't do it all the time, but I can do it occasionally if you need any help.
Rachel :D
Greetings -

Always willing to help get a person involved in the interesting world of PLing.

Why don't you listen to sections 13, 14, and 15. If you find things that need attention, just post them here.

Have fun.

Lomond

lomond
Posts: 1397
Joined: July 7th, 2008, 6:22 pm
Location: Portland, Oregon, area

Post by lomond » March 17th, 2019, 2:02 pm

silverquill wrote:
March 15th, 2019, 4:29 pm
Annada wrote:
March 15th, 2019, 3:14 pm
I have made a new version of section 20 trying to follow all of your advice, did I succeed?
https://librivox.org/uploads/icequeen/jackrabbitadventures_20_cory_128kb.mp3 (3:11)
Initial check and sample sounds good, so I've put this in the MW Ready for PL.
Lomond will be along shortly to give you the official proof listening report.

Thanks for your effort on this!
I'm sure it will be fine.

Greetings -

I am pleased to announce that Annada's reading of Chapter 20 spot on and nicely done. Definitely PL OK.

Lomond

silverquill
Posts: 10885
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » March 17th, 2019, 5:02 pm

Great!
These are in the MW Ready for PL.

Post Reply