[COMPLETE] Lovecraft's Influences and Favorites -ans

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Post Reply
Boomcoach
Posts: 982
Joined: December 29th, 2008, 8:37 am
Location: Bluffton, IN
Contact:

Post by Boomcoach » March 3rd, 2019, 2:11 pm

cowguy02 wrote:
March 3rd, 2019, 2:07 pm
Hey everyone. I am PLing I know there Are 7 sections starting up right now but I will get them done ;)
Glad to have you aboard! Get them when you are able, there is not a rush.
Boomcoach (my Catalog Page)

Sapling
Posts: 16
Joined: February 2nd, 2019, 12:28 am

Post by Sapling » March 7th, 2019, 2:55 pm

Hi Boomcoach,

This is my recording for section 13, part 1 of the White People.

https://librivox.org/uploads/annise/lovecraftsinfluences_13_various_128kb.mp3

Duration: 25:57

Please let me know if there is anything I need to improve. :D

Boomcoach
Posts: 982
Joined: December 29th, 2008, 8:37 am
Location: Bluffton, IN
Contact:

Post by Boomcoach » March 7th, 2019, 3:00 pm

Sapling wrote:
March 7th, 2019, 2:55 pm
Hi Boomcoach,

This is my recording for section 13, part 1 of the White People.

https://librivox.org/uploads/annise/lovecraftsinfluences_13_various_128kb.mp3

Duration: 25:57

Please let me know if there is anything I need to improve. :D
Great! I am not good at proof-listening and will leave that to the DPL, but I will download tonight and checks tech specs and give a listen for anything that immediately jumps out.
Boomcoach (my Catalog Page)

cowguy02
Posts: 561
Joined: July 11th, 2017, 4:10 pm
Contact:

Post by cowguy02 » March 7th, 2019, 8:16 pm

Section 1 PL OK
Projects that need readers
ONLY ONE CHAPTER TO GO!!!!!! Bealby
The life of Harriot Stuart
The Blind Brother[/color]

svonb002
Posts: 169
Joined: May 9th, 2018, 8:14 pm
Location: Orlando, Florida USA

Post by svonb002 » March 11th, 2019, 8:31 pm

~ Stefan V.

tolgangcrt
Posts: 12
Joined: January 21st, 2018, 6:59 am

Post by tolgangcrt » March 11th, 2019, 10:55 pm

I'd be willing to read Seaton's Aunt by Walter de la Mare, Pt 1 (section 25).

Boomcoach
Posts: 982
Joined: December 29th, 2008, 8:37 am
Location: Bluffton, IN
Contact:

Post by Boomcoach » March 12th, 2019, 4:28 am

tolgangcrt wrote:
March 11th, 2019, 10:55 pm
I'd be willing to read Seaton's Aunt by Walter de la Mare, Pt 1 (section 25).
I would prefer that multi-part stories, like Seaton's Aunt, be read by a single reader. Would you be willing to record both sections?
Boomcoach (my Catalog Page)

Boomcoach
Posts: 982
Joined: December 29th, 2008, 8:37 am
Location: Bluffton, IN
Contact:

Post by Boomcoach » March 12th, 2019, 4:34 am

svonb002 wrote:
March 11th, 2019, 8:31 pm
Here is section 22.

https://librivox.org/uploads/annise/lovecraftsinfluences_22_various_128kb.mp3 13:03 min
Thank you!
Boomcoach (my Catalog Page)

tolgangcrt
Posts: 12
Joined: January 21st, 2018, 6:59 am

Post by tolgangcrt » March 12th, 2019, 7:49 am

Boomcoach wrote:
March 12th, 2019, 4:28 am


I would prefer that multi-part stories, like Seaton's Aunt, be read by a single reader. Would you be willing to record both sections?
Yes, that is fine

Boomcoach
Posts: 982
Joined: December 29th, 2008, 8:37 am
Location: Bluffton, IN
Contact:

Post by Boomcoach » March 12th, 2019, 8:01 am

tolgangcrt wrote:
March 12th, 2019, 7:49 am
Boomcoach wrote:
March 12th, 2019, 4:28 am


I would prefer that multi-part stories, like Seaton's Aunt, be read by a single reader. Would you be willing to record both sections?
Yes, that is fine
Thanks. They have been assigned!
Boomcoach (my Catalog Page)

oogiesragdoll
Posts: 33
Joined: November 15th, 2018, 9:24 am

Post by oogiesragdoll » March 15th, 2019, 12:51 am

Hello,
Here is section 5. (recording duration: 33:35)

https://librivox.org/uploads/annise/lovecraftsinfluences_01_various_128kb.mp3

Thank you,
oogiesragdoll

Boomcoach
Posts: 982
Joined: December 29th, 2008, 8:37 am
Location: Bluffton, IN
Contact:

Post by Boomcoach » March 15th, 2019, 4:00 am

oogiesragdoll wrote:
March 15th, 2019, 12:51 am
Hello,
Here is section 5. (recording duration: 33:35)

https://librivox.org/uploads/annise/lovecraftsinfluences_01_various_128kb.mp3

Thank you,
oogiesragdoll
Thank you!
Boomcoach (my Catalog Page)

cowguy02
Posts: 561
Joined: July 11th, 2017, 4:10 pm
Contact:

Post by cowguy02 » March 22nd, 2019, 9:02 am

Sections 17,18,19 PL ok :thumbs:

Sorry for being so slow!
Projects that need readers
ONLY ONE CHAPTER TO GO!!!!!! Bealby
The life of Harriot Stuart
The Blind Brother[/color]

Boomcoach
Posts: 982
Joined: December 29th, 2008, 8:37 am
Location: Bluffton, IN
Contact:

Post by Boomcoach » March 22nd, 2019, 2:39 pm

cowguy02 wrote:
March 22nd, 2019, 9:02 am
Sections 17,18,19 PL ok :thumbs:

Sorry for being so slow!
No problem. Thanks for your work!
Boomcoach (my Catalog Page)

Availle
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 17162
Joined: August 1st, 2009, 11:30 pm
Contact:

Post by Availle » March 23rd, 2019, 6:12 pm

Cheers,
Ava.

--
AvailleAudio.com

Post Reply