[NOT LV] Audios for civil engineering articles

Everything except LibriVox (yes, this is where knitting gets discussed. Now includes non-LV Volunteers Wanted projects)
Abuhend

Post by Abuhend » March 4th, 2019, 5:09 am

Hi there I really appreciate your efforts I am civil engineer and also i m trying to help civil engineers to improve their English language now I want someone to donate to make audios for engineering articles in way that helps everyone to understand them I will post these articles on my channel on telegram and I will add some translation to help Arbain engineers to understand them
Who can help?? I need 3 articles per week

tovarisch

Post by tovarisch » March 4th, 2019, 6:56 am

Your English looks fine enough. Why don't you do it yourself?
tovarisch
  • reality prompts me to scale down my reading, sorry to say
    to PLers: do correct my pronunciation please

annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise » March 4th, 2019, 7:14 am

It's not really what we do and there is also the problem of the copyright status of the articles. I would not recommend any of our members getting involved without knowing the rights you have to distribute the articles and the financial arrangements your listeners make with you. I've moved it to off topic

Anne

Abuhend

Post by Abuhend » March 4th, 2019, 7:33 am

annise wrote:
March 4th, 2019, 7:14 am
It's not really what we do and there is also the problem of the copyright status of the articles. I would not recommend any of our members getting involved without knowing the rights you have to distribute the articles and the financial arrangements your listeners make with you. I've moved it to off topic

Anne
You are right about the copyright we have to be sure about the copyright for every article before we post it but there is no financial arrangements between me and my listeners and you will be sure about this when you see my channel. The thing is that I want something help me to read daily about my job and to help other Arabian engineers

Abuhend

Post by Abuhend » March 4th, 2019, 7:35 am

tovarisch wrote:
March 4th, 2019, 6:56 am
Your English looks fine enough. Why don't you do it yourself?
Thank you but if you listened to my pronouncation you will change your opinion