[COMPLETE] The Works Of Robert G. Ingersoll, Vol 10 - LEGAL -pc

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
msfry

Post by msfry »

Yep, that is correct for those two files. I forgot to change the times. Thanks for finding, T, and for responding, B, while I was away. It would not have significantly changed the total run time of the project, but it works well in pointing out possible file errors.
TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by TriciaG »

This project is now complete! All audio files can be found on our catalog page: https://librivox.org/the-works-of-robert-g-ingersoll-volume-10-legal-by-robert-g-ingersoll/
Serial novel: The Wandering Jew
Medieval England meets Civil War Americans: Centuries Apart
Humor: My Lady Nicotine
williamjones

Post by williamjones »

TriciaG wrote: February 24th, 2019, 6:52 pm This project is now complete! All audio files can be found on our catalog page: https://librivox.org/the-works-of-robert-g-ingersoll-volume-10-legal-by-robert-g-ingersoll/
Yaaaay!

They said it couldn't be done,
They said Michele couldn't do it,
But Ingersoll's on LibriVox
And the jury voted to acquit!
-- Bill Jones

When you think that you have exhausted all possibilities, remember this: you haven't.
--- Thomas Edison
msfry

Post by msfry »

Tricia, Thanks for stepping in to catalogue. And to my surprise, the project appears on the Cover Claims Board with my name beside it. I swear, this is the first time any preclaim of mine has appeared on the board. Did you have a hand in making this happen? It's going to be interesting when our names appear beside our preclaims AND up to 2 normal claims, with no way for anyone to tell the difference. It could appear that we are claiming more than the 2 non-BC covers allowed.
TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by TriciaG »

No, I did nothing different.

I guess if anyone is suspicious of more than 2 names on the claims board, they can simply click on the different projects and see who the BC was. That would clear up the confusion quickly. :)
Serial novel: The Wandering Jew
Medieval England meets Civil War Americans: Centuries Apart
Humor: My Lady Nicotine
msfry

Post by msfry »

I want to thank everyone who participated on this long project. I am very proud of our achievement. It was a tough task. The cover, which lists all participants (I hope), has just been uploaded and linked. Thank you. Thank you all! :clap: :clap: :clap:
williamjones

Post by williamjones »

msfry wrote: February 28th, 2019, 6:31 pm I want to thank everyone who participated on this long project. I am very proud of our achievement. It was a tough task. The cover, which lists all participants (I hope), has just been uploaded and linked. Thank you. Thank you all! :clap: :clap: :clap:
:clap: :clap: :clap: Yerownself
-- Bill Jones

When you think that you have exhausted all possibilities, remember this: you haven't.
--- Thomas Edison
Teddy

Post by Teddy »

I would just like to say thank you to Michele Fry for inviting me to take part in this amazing project, it was great fun to do.

To be part of the team who turned Robert G. Ingersoll's written words into an audio record is a great privilege.

A big thank you also to Meta Coordinator:Phil Chenevert and Proof Listener:Jim Locke for the professional production of this 24 hours, 36 minutes and 56 seconds of pure American History - well done.
Teddy

"Under all discouragements, he pursues his object, and yields to nothing but impossibilities." - Rights of Man, by Thomas Paine (1737 - 1809)
msfry

Post by msfry »

Thank you, Teddy. You are certainly missed around the LV playground! One of these days I may be knocking on your door again, because there is plenty more Ingersoll left to record, and Bastiat, and so many other gems. So don't go away too far! :mrgreen: