COMPLETE-grp/Romance The Crown Of Life by George Gissing-ag

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Thank you all. We are almott, almost done.
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
cherylstewart

Post by cherylstewart »

Section 22 PL OK
Cheryl
cherylstewart

Post by cherylstewart »

sections 26. 27 and 28 PL OK
:clap: :clap: :clap:
Cheryl
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

Great! I'll start cataloging.
In the mind, or consciousness of the Earth this flower first lay latent as a dream. Perhaps, in her consciousness, it nested as that which in us corresponds to a little thought.--A.Blackwood
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

This project is now complete. All audio files can be found on our catalog page: https://librivox.org/the-crown-of-life-by-george-gissing/
Congratulations! :clap:
In the mind, or consciousness of the Earth this flower first lay latent as a dream. Perhaps, in her consciousness, it nested as that which in us corresponds to a little thought.--A.Blackwood
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Thank you all for the hard work. This was a fun and easy project.
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
anneflebari

Post by anneflebari »

OOPS! Hi misstav...have just had a quick listen to Crown of Life on the Librivox site and somehow Chapter 9 has become speeded up and sounds like its being read by a chipmunk!! :) It should be 22minutes but only takes 16...my original recording and upload seem OK so it must be somewhere at your end..I havent looked at any more chapters yet, can you correct please or do I need to re-upload the file? cheers, Anne
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

I'll check it out, Anne. That file wasn't at 16 bitrate. When I adjusted it something must have went awry.
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

Update.
It is fixed now. :)