COMPLETE Irish Fairy Tales By James Stephens - dc

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
afutterer

Post by afutterer »

PL NOTES:

SECTION 65 - BECUMA OF THE WHITE SKIN Chapter 5

Hello and thank you for volunteering. The reading was very well done. There is an issue I would like to have repaired.

- The silence at the end of the recording is about 1.4s and should be about 5s.

That is all. Thank you!
Anthony

We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak. ~Epictetus
afutterer

Post by afutterer »

Thank you!
Anthony

We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak. ~Epictetus
afutterer

Post by afutterer »

PL NOTES:

SECTION 20

There is a redundant phrase at ~3:38m - ~ 3:47m
Anthony

afutterer

Post by afutterer »

PL NOTES:

SECTIONS 21 & 22

PL OK
Anthony

KaelyMonahan

Post by KaelyMonahan »

afutterer wrote: January 16th, 2019, 8:21 am
KaelyMonahan wrote: January 14th, 2019, 9:14 am Hello,

I'm curious to see if "The Enchanted Cave of Cesh Corran" is still open. I see that it says it is but then there's a note on each chapter that it is being held for someone with a date back in September. Does this mean they are already claimed? Or do you still need a reader for it?

Thanks!
I have opened it up. If you would like it it is now yours. Just let me know and I will assign it to you. Thanks!
Great! I would love to voice them. I will plan to get those to you as quickly as possible.
afutterer

Post by afutterer »

I am sorry. They have already been claimed. I had not noticed that someone had claimed them just a week before your initial inquiry. I am sorry about that.
Anthony

afutterer

Post by afutterer »

Thank you Joan! Checker will ping you for volume, bitrate etc. However, it does not seem to catch the file intro and outro or the lengths of silence. Those need to be checked manually. Just an FYI. Thanks so much for updating everything. I will check them as soon as I am able. Please let me know if you need me to check them before you do your other sections and I can make sure to do that before the other projects.
Anthony

afutterer

Post by afutterer »

PL NOTES:

SECTIONS 62, 63, 64, 65

PL OK
Anthony

afutterer

Post by afutterer »

PL NOTES:

SECTION 61

I think you just made a little mistake here when adjusting the silence at the end of the recording. It now seems that it is about 20s. It should be around 5s. Thank you!
Anthony

JoanWindle

Post by JoanWindle »

Here is Section 61. I think I got the end silence to about 5 s.
https://librivox.org/uploads/craigdav1/irishfairytalesbyjamesstephens_61_stephens_128kb.mp3 duration 5:15
afutterer

Post by afutterer »

JoanWindle wrote: March 5th, 2019, 7:15 pm Here is Section 61. I think I got the end silence to about 5 s.
https://librivox.org/uploads/craigdav1/irishfairytalesbyjamesstephens_61_stephens_128kb.mp3 duration 5:15
Thank you! This one is now PL OK.
Anthony

Farnood

Post by Farnood »

Farnood

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation" (Thoreau)