COMPLETE[RELIGION] Godliness by Catherine Booth-ag

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
ellies

Post by ellies »

Hi, my final section is now ready for PL

https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/godliness_15_booth_128kb.mp3 13:18

ellies
"The pure joy of reading and sharing with others, must never be taken for granted"- Elaine Conway 2018
silverquill

Post by silverquill »

ellies wrote: February 19th, 2019, 9:02 pm Hi, my final section is now ready for PL

https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/godliness_15_booth_128kb.mp3 13:18

ellies
Oh, wonderful!

Now, I'll have to get the intro done, and if Beth can get that long section done, we may get this in the catalog before the end of the month. :D
~ Larry
pattymarie

Post by pattymarie »

Section 15 is PL OK. Thank you, Elaine.
Pattymarie
ellies

Post by ellies »

thank you :clap:
"The pure joy of reading and sharing with others, must never be taken for granted"- Elaine Conway 2018
Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

It's not the length, I've been sick lately and had no voice last week and I'm still quite hoarse. By the end of month is probably doable, just!
pattymarie

Post by pattymarie »

Elizabby wrote: February 21st, 2019, 1:12 pm It's not the length, I've been sick lately and had no voice last week and I'm still quite hoarse. By the end of month is probably doable, just!
You, too, Beth? I've been plagued by throat and nose problems, too. Prayers for your quick relief.
Pattymarie
silverquill

Post by silverquill »

We've all gone through it, and it's no fun.
I recorded a story on the recovery end a while back, and the DPL complimented by baritone voice. :lol: But, I'm not really ready to go through that just to lower my voice half an octave. :roll:

Tale care. and if we don't make Feb. no big deal.
I appreciate you contributing to this project. :)
~ Larry
silverquill

Post by silverquill »

So, not to hold up my own project, here is the preface and introduction.

I wish I could find some bio on Daniel Steele who dated this introduction from Reading, Massachusetts, the town I just moved from. I know they did have an old holiness campground there at one time. I want to get some of his books recorded. I've had his book Love Enthroned in my hopper for awhile, but it is a long book. His Gospel of the Comforter is a classic, but it is hard to find. I think mine is a reprint and may be abridged.

https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/godliness_00_booth_128kb.mp3 13:42
~ Larry
pattymarie

Post by pattymarie »

Section 00 is PL OK. Thank you, Larry, for this recording and for setting up and shepherding this project.
Pattymarie
silverquill

Post by silverquill »

And thank YOU, Pattymarie!
Your dependable DPL work allows me to relax and enjoy these projects. :9:

If you would be interested, I need a DPL for a short biography of Catherine Booth, just launched.
Take a look: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=73950
Catherine Booth by Mildred Duff

Readers are welcome, too! :D
~ Larry
Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

Finally! Sorry to be the last one, but I've finally done this (quite long) chapter! I'm still a little hoarse, but I think it should be clear enough to listen to. I edited out all the coughing! :roll:

https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/godliness_09_booth_128kb.mp3 (26:54)
silverquill

Post by silverquill »

Elizabby wrote: March 13th, 2019, 3:44 pm Finally! Sorry to be the last one, but I've finally done this (quite long) chapter! I'm still a little hoarse, but I think it should be clear enough to listen to. I edited out all the coughing! :roll:

https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/godliness_09_booth_128kb.mp3 (26:54)
Oh, bless you!
I do hope you continue to improve, and that this wasn't too much of a strain you.
Yep, it was the longest section in the book. I do appreciate your extra effort. :9:

Since Pattymarie is traveling with a lot on her plate, I'll probably go ahead and PL this so we can get this in the catalog.
I have some follow-up projects ready, but guess I'll hold off for the March to the Finish as requested.
~ Larry
silverquill

Post by silverquill »

A wonderful job of recording and editing! PL OK.

Thanks you so much.

A great effort by our talented and dedicated readers.

And off to catalog we go. :clap:
~ Larry
pattymarie

Post by pattymarie »

Section 9 is PL OK.

Bless you, Beth. I hope your throat problems dissipate with the the passing of winter. It's been a bad winter of colds, sore throats and coughing for me and for Monaxi who's recording the Commentary on the Gospel of John by Cyril of Alexandria, too.
Pattymarie
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

I will start cataloging. :)
-Update
The files for section 13 and 14 are both 14. Please check this out. If a file is missing I can find it, but I am going off to work now. I'll be back.
In the mind, or consciousness of the Earth this flower first lay latent as a dream. Perhaps, in her consciousness, it nested as that which in us corresponds to a little thought.--A.Blackwood