Hello Librivox World, from London, UK

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
Pash

Post by Pash »

Hi,

I'm Martin and I'm a newbie here. Looking forward to making a worthwhile contribution and interacting with other members. 😊

One language - English with quite a few accents! I will complete my 1 minute test tomorrow. 👍
lymiewithpurpose

Post by lymiewithpurpose »

Hello Martin! Welcome to LibriVox! Sounds like you'll have a lot of fun here. I think you'll find that people here are very friendly. Once that test gets approved, feel free to make as many contributions as you'd like!
Campbell
pronouns: they/them
moniaqua

Post by moniaqua »

Welcome at LibriVox, Martin.

Looking at your name - I am curious how the test will sound ;) Guess the Austrian speaking fraction grows a bit :D
Pash

Post by Pash »

moniaqua wrote: February 8th, 2019, 12:54 am Welcome at LibriVox, Martin.

Looking at your name - I am curious how the test will sound ;) Guess the Austrian speaking fraction grows a bit :D
Hi Monika,

Thanks for the welcome :). Running a little behind atm, but have reserved Sunday PM to get into this.
Pash

Post by Pash »

lymiewithpurpose wrote: February 7th, 2019, 5:20 pm Hello Martin! Welcome to LibriVox! Sounds like you'll have a lot of fun here. I think you'll find that people here are very friendly. Once that test gets approved, feel free to make as many contributions as you'd like!

Hi Campbell,

Thanks for the welcome. :) Yes, I'm running behind atm, but I've reserved Sunday PM to get into this.
Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

Ooh, a British accent? I love listening to anything read with a British accent - I've always wished I had one, but they are rather hard to come by living in Australia! G'day! ;)