COMPLETE[CHILDREN] The Tale of Turkey Proudfoot by Arthur Scott Bailey-ag

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
silverquill

Post by silverquill »

Oh, good work, everyone. :thumbs:
I'll check out your PL chapters and give you some feedback. I appreciate your help.

So, Lomond, you have the rest.
On the road again, so delays are possible
~ Larry
lomond

Post by lomond »

Greetings -

Ah. Nothing better to do on a gray afternoon than to catch up on my PLing.

These are definitely easy to listen in a standard PL sort of way.

So, I hereby deem the first four chapters to be worthy of the title PL OK. :) :)

Lomond
lomond

Post by lomond »

Greetings -

As you can see in the MW, I didn't find anything in any of the remaining sections that needed editorial rehabilitation.

Ellies - nicely read as always although your voice just does seem to fit with a turkey. :) :)

Shasta - I think Leselle must have found the ones of yours that needed a touch-up. I listened to some of yours twice just to make sure and had no problems with them. A nice steady voice.

MajorToast - Great selection of voices for the different birds. Fun to listen to.

Nedge - You must have been having fun reading these as your voice was just a bit less "serious" sounding than in some other things I have heard you read. Well done.

For all of the readers - :clap: :clap: :clap:

Lomond
Nedge

Post by Nedge »

Lomond, is "less serious sounding" a better way to go? I thought I was reading ... "easily and gently." I don't like to go overboard on voices -- just a personal preference. I would certainly be glad of your opinion!

Nan
"Ready, willing, and vaguely competent." -- Sandra Boynton, 2021
lomond

Post by lomond »

Nedge wrote: February 3rd, 2019, 6:24 am Lomond, is "less serious sounding" a better way to go? I thought I was reading ... "easily and gently." I don't like to go overboard on voices -- just a personal preference. I would certainly be glad of your opinion!

Nan
Greetings -

I am not sure what it was...maybe a cookbook...that was the first thing of yours that I listened to. Your voice had a straightforward, serious sound to it. I definitely like the "easily and gently" sound better. :thumbs: It matched the story quite well and is easier to listen to. I look forward to hearing more of it in the future.

Lomond
silverquill

Post by silverquill »

Thanks, Lomond for your good work.
I also reviewed Shasta's recordings that had PL Notes, and didn't really hear anything not meeting standard PL level that needed to be corrected, so I've marked them PL OK.

So, with that, this project is read for the catalog, Amy! :clap:
On the road again, so delays are possible
~ Larry
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

This project is now complete. All audio files can be found on our catalog page: https://librivox.org/the-tale-of-turkey-proudfoot-by-arthur-scott-bailey/

Congratulations! :clap:
In the mind, or consciousness of the Earth this flower first lay latent as a dream. Perhaps, in her consciousness, it nested as that which in us corresponds to a little thought.--A.Blackwood
ellies

Post by ellies »

lomond wrote: February 3rd, 2019, 2:10 am Greetings -

As you can see in the MW, I didn't find anything in any of the remaining sections that needed editorial rehabilitation.

Ellies - nicely read as always although your voice just does seem to fit with a turkey. :) :)

Shasta - I think Leselle must have found the ones of yours that needed a touch-up. I listened to some of yours twice just to make sure and had no problems with them. A nice steady voice.

MajorToast - Great selection of voices for the different birds. Fun to listen to.

Nedge - You must have been having fun reading these as your voice was just a bit less "serious" sounding than in some other things I have heard you read. Well done.

For all of the readers - :clap: :clap: :clap:

Lomond
Lomond, that comment so makes me smile this morning! thanks! :D
"The pure joy of reading and sharing with others, must never be taken for granted"- Elaine Conway 2018