Hello from Tasmania!

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
Lufhat

Post by Lufhat »

Hi everyone,
I love audiobooks, for many years I have been listening to books from Audible, Librivox, and on CD. I think it's finally time I contributed!
I have a background in music production and audio recording so hopefully I'll be able to produce something worth listening to!
I read mostly sci-fi and mystery sort of novels, but a nice bit of non-fiction history will get me going too.
I look forward to working with you all.
Dean
Dean
barbara2

Post by barbara2 »

Lufhat wrote: January 30th, 2019, 3:35 pm Hi everyone,
I love audiobooks, for many years I have been listening to books from Audible, Librivox, and on CD. I think it's finally time I contributed!
I have a background in music production and audio recording so hopefully I'll be able to produce something worth listening to!
I read mostly sci-fi and mystery sort of novels, but a nice bit of non-fiction history will get me going too.
I look forward to working with you all.
Dean
A warm welcome, Lufhat. Not too warm, though, as I hope the fires stay well away from where you are.

Best,

Barbara
ElleDeeEsse

Post by ElleDeeEsse »

Hey Dean,

Looks like we joined on the same day. Must be a downunder thing :D I've already crossed paths with you on Hardy so let's see what else we can pull off together :thumbs:

Hope it's not too smokey where you are.
Lynne
Lufhat

Post by Lufhat »

Not too smokey, but it's definitely a little concerning.
Thanks for the welcoming words!
Dean