COMPLETE Martyr of the Catacombs by Anon-maryann

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

I think the plan was to have a single cast list in a separate file, each chapter just has a list of characters for clarity of the colour coding but it isn't intended to be read aloud.
Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

silverquill wrote: December 26th, 2018, 10:39 pm Okay, here is Chapter 13 edited.

https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/martyr_13_unknown_128kb.mp3

I'll check out the music when I get a chance. Editing that would be a new experience, so I'm not sure yet.
Chapter 13 is PL OK! I think we just need the narration for the last two chapters and we will be ready to finish up!
Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

I think I'd like to have a go at editing together the music, so I will plan to have a crack at it this weekend. If it doesn't work, no harm done! (I've never edited music before either.)
Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

Here it is! I think someone (else) should PL the whole of chapter 4 again, as I had to do some fiddling around to make the songs fit, especially the second one, which didn't have space left for it.

https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/martyr_04_unknown_128kb.mp3 (13:15)
Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

Elizabby wrote: May 31st, 2018, 8:10 pm Ch 11 has one PL note, which I think was missed in the original PL of the Marcellus line.

2:20 stumble and repeat in Marcellus line

I think it should be relatively easy to cut out the extra!
It was! Change was made at 2:15-2:20, but with just this one change I've spot checked it myself. Can I mark it PL OK, or does someone else want to spot check it?
Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

And here's the Dramatis Personae, also put into Section 00. I found it easier to redo the intro and LV disclaimer, and I've bunched the voice credits together, so it isn't exactly as it appears in the text link. However, I think everyone is in there, except for the singing maidens - there was only a voice credit in the file for Devorah Allen - nobody else put one in.

https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/martyr_00_unknown_128kb.mp3 (1:20)

I will do ahead and do the Cast List for the catalogue summary page too. It would be good from my POV to get as much as possible done by the end of the month, as my kids go back to school then and I'll have much less time to work on this.

EDIT: I'll also tidy up the MW while I'm at it.
Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

MaryAnnSpiegel wrote: December 18th, 2018, 8:01 am I have orphaned the narrator role for chapters 14 and 15. If you are interested and can submit your recordings within the next 30 days,* please claim in the thread.

Thanks.

MaryAnn

*Asking for a quick turn around on these last two parts so that we can get this project finished up.
Hi MaryAnn,

It's been more than a month and I'd really like to get this project completed before my kids go back to school. I have some extra time this weekend, so if you like I can narrate and edit the last two chapters, if you or someone else can PL them. Then we will be done!

I've already done the DP, and I can do the cast list as well - I'll take some anti-inflammatories for my shoulder and it will be fine! It's only 2 chapters with 2 voices in each, about 10 minutes fully recorded time, I'd estimate.

Sorry to press, but I can only do this up to January 30. Then my kids are back at school, I'm back at teaching and I won't have time. An answer soon would be helpful - I messaged Larry a few days ago offering to help him but I haven't heard back, and the end of my holidays is rapidly approaching!
silverquill

Post by silverquill »

Sorry I was out of country, but by all means do what you can.
~ Larry
Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

Thanks for your PM Larry - I was so excited when I saw it!

Ta-da! The last two chapters fully recorded and edited! Larry, maybe you could PL them for me? I haven't edited for about 5 years :shock: so my spacing may need correction.

https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/martyr_14_unknown_128kb.mp3 (11:24)
https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/martyr_15_unknown_128kb.mp3 (10:57)

Chapter 4 also needs PL from 8:00 to the end of the file - just from where the songs were inserted.

And the DP, which is only about a minute and a half.

I still need to do the Cast List for the catalogue and then we will be done! :mrgreen:
MaryAnnSpiegel
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by MaryAnnSpiegel »

Fantastic! thank you!
MaryAnn

[Sorry, I've been traveling as well and finding that internet access can be spotty and doesn't always match up with when I have time to be on line.]
silverquill

Post by silverquill »

Wonderful! I'll get to work on this.
~ Larry
MaryAnnSpiegel
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by MaryAnnSpiegel »

Beth,

The remaining sections are all PL OK, so this is ready for the catalog as soon we get a cast list. Was there someone tagged to work on that?

MaryAnn
Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

Great! Glad to hear it! I haven't done editing for ages so that's good...

I've been meaning to get to the cast list, so I can do that this weekend.
MaryAnnSpiegel
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by MaryAnnSpiegel »

Great Beth. Thanks.

Do you still need the info in the MW? [The parts sections . . . ] Just wondering if I can delete those to begin setting this up for cataloging.

No problem for me to wait, just checking if there is something I can do now vs later.

MaryAnn
Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

I'll need that for the cast list - it isn't in the document and it's tricky to do it off the audio file!