COMPLETE [DRAM READ] Crime and Punishment by Dostoyevsky-maryann

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
linny

Post by linny »

karinadm wrote: August 19th, 2018, 9:10 pm Hi, I would like to take the role of "A Young Man" chapter 13, if it's still available.
Claimed Aug 20. Has not logged on since claim. Orphaning.
linny

Post by linny »

pyledriver wrote: January 10th, 2019, 2:14 pm Can it be that I'm actually finished?
It is indeed true. Role complete. PL OK. You did a great job with this character. :clap:

Please check in occasionally until the editing is complete just in case there were any color coding errors.
linny

Post by linny »

MW updated. There are now 9 chapters ready to edit. I don't have time this week but I can still help edit.
ZechariahRaman

Post by ZechariahRaman »

linny wrote: January 12th, 2019, 9:42 am
karinadm wrote: August 19th, 2018, 9:10 pm Hi, I would like to take the role of "A Young Man" chapter 13, if it's still available.
Claimed Aug 20. Has not logged on since claim. Orphaning.
Thanks.

Here is the recording (0:44): https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/crimeandpunishment_youngman_13.mp3

Waiting for suggestions. Something seems out of place, I think... The last "La la", perhaps? Wrong accent? Missing emotion? Or maybe it's just me trying to perfect it. :)
My First Contribution: Preface of The Countess of Lowndes Square, and Other Stories by E. F. Benson
Most Hilarious Contribution: 'Young fellow' in Chapter 13 (3:47-4:35) of Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoyevsky
linny

Post by linny »

ZechariahRaman wrote: January 18th, 2019, 5:28 am Here is the recording (0:44): https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/crimeandpunishment_youngman_13.mp3

Waiting for suggestions. Something seems out of place, I think... The last "La la", perhaps? Wrong accent? Missing emotion? Or maybe it's just me trying to perfect it. :)
I enjoyed this! Well done and I think the La la is perfect.

PL OK. Thank you.
ZechariahRaman

Post by ZechariahRaman »

linny wrote: January 18th, 2019, 9:37 am I enjoyed this! Well done and I think the La la is perfect.
PL OK. Thank you.
Great Thanks!
My First Contribution: Preface of The Countess of Lowndes Square, and Other Stories by E. F. Benson
Most Hilarious Contribution: 'Young fellow' in Chapter 13 (3:47-4:35) of Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoyevsky
linny

Post by linny »

linny

Post by linny »

MaryAnnSpiegel
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by MaryAnnSpiegel »

Do you have a proof listener for completed chapters? Should we look for someone?

MaryAnn
linny

Post by linny »

MaryAnnSpiegel wrote: February 19th, 2019, 7:05 pm Do you have a proof listener for completed chapters? Should we look for someone?

MaryAnn
Way back when, Mary said she wanted to pl final chapters.
HoosierMary

Post by HoosierMary »

linny wrote: December 18th, 2018, 2:57 pm
pyledriver wrote: December 18th, 2018, 2:54 pm Me too. That's why I let it gather dust. But the two words are synonyms, so does the difference matter? (No biggie either way. I have a bunch of other changes I need to make.)
I can't answer that. Mary is the BC. She will be back mid January and can answer then.
This is fine with me.
Mary

I'll be away from LV until mid January.
Dramatic reading: Dostoyevsky's Crime and Punishment
In italiano: Rime
HoosierMary

Post by HoosierMary »

MaryAnnSpiegel wrote: February 19th, 2019, 7:05 pm Do you have a proof listener for completed chapters? Should we look for someone?

MaryAnn
Absolutely.

Sorry all for dropping off the map, and thank you to linny especially for all she's done. Real life has caught up with me on multiple fronts.
Mary

I'll be away from LV until mid January.
Dramatic reading: Dostoyevsky's Crime and Punishment
In italiano: Rime
MaryAnnSpiegel
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by MaryAnnSpiegel »

Thanks Mary. We will advertise for a PLer for completed chapters.

And let me second a big "Thank you" to Linny for stepping in to help in so many ways on this project!

MaryAnn
linny

Post by linny »

That's very kind of both of you. It's a pleasure to help where I can.

I have some volunteer work to finish by the end of the month. Beginning in March I plan to work on the editing here more regularly. My plan is a chapter a day. There are eight more chapters ready to edit so we should be all caught up pretty quickly. :D

Mary, when you have a moment please let me know what you want to do about Zossimov. There is a line missing and it doesn't look as if the reader is coming back. He is the last reader needed for 5 out of his 6 chapters.
Last edited by linny on March 4th, 2019, 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
linny

Post by linny »

MaryAnn,
The Listeners Wanted post is here: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=73988&p=1559595#p1559595

When you have a moment, please edit if you think it needs it and add the lock and sticky. Thank you!