[COMPLETE][Portuguese]Contos Phantasticos - kit

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Olà e bemvenido à LibriVox, Jorge !

desculpe mas meu Portugues não es bem para escrever. So...I hope you understand my English.
JorgeLSNunes wrote: January 15th, 2019, 8:29 am Gostaria de fazer a leitura da seção 4, Lava de um craneo.
I can reserve Section 4 for you :) What reader name do you want to choose ? The same as the forum name, or your real name or a pseudonym ? I will open your personal reader page as soon as you let me know.

The important details for Intro and Outro and file naming can be found in the first post. If you have any questions, please ask !

Obrigada

Sonia
I will be on vacation from Wednesday 27 March till Sunday 14 April
and unable to PL during that time. Thank you for your patience.
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

lianamilk wrote: January 14th, 2019, 8:43 am Section 12 is ready below! (Duration -> 18:35)
https://librivox.org/uploads/kitty/contosphantasticos_12_braga_128kb.mp3
Liana, thank you so much for this beautifully narrated story :D No errors found, everything totally PL ok. You are making my PL job easy and agreeable. :9: I loved the poems in this section. The first is the beginning from Dante's Inferno, I recognized those lines even in Portuguese. :lol:

Sonia
JorgeLSNunes

Post by JorgeLSNunes »

Ok...

Pode ser Jorge Luis.

espero ajudar...
abraço
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

JorgeLSNunes wrote: January 15th, 2019, 3:31 pmPode ser Jorge Luis.
obrigada, Jorge. Aqui esta tua pagina personal do leitor: https://librivox.org/reader/13063
Todos os tuos projetos sao listados aqui.

(sorry for any errors in Portuguese) :oops:

Sonia
lianamilk

Post by lianamilk »

Kitty wrote: January 15th, 2019, 11:34 am
lianamilk wrote: January 14th, 2019, 8:43 am Section 12 is ready below! (Duration -> 18:35)
https://librivox.org/uploads/kitty/contosphantasticos_12_braga_128kb.mp3
Liana, thank you so much for this beautifully narrated story :D No errors found, everything totally PL ok. You are making my PL job easy and agreeable. :9: I loved the poems in this section. The first is the beginning from Dante's Inferno, I recognized those lines even in Portuguese. :lol:

Sonia
My pleasure! :D
deyandriotti

Post by deyandriotti »

Hello!
Can I claim section 07 As "Águias do Norte"
This is my first work here so I would like to be known as Dey Andriotti
thanks
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

deyandriotti wrote: January 17th, 2019, 9:57 pmHello!
Can I claim section 07 As "Águias do Norte"
This is my first work here so I would like to be known as Dey Andriotti
thanks
hello Cristiane :D glad to see you found your way into the project. Thanks !

Yes, I signed you up for Section 7 and here is your brand-new reader page: https://librivox.org/reader/13069
here you can see the projects listed where you are participating in. Hopefully with time it will become a nice portfolio of your work on LV. :9:

All the details for file-naming and intro/outro can be found in the first post. If you have any questions still, please don't hesitate to ask.

Have fun with your first recording, and have a nice start in the weekend too

Sonia
rachelmoraes

Post by rachelmoraes »

Hi Kitty.
Here I am, back to Contos Fantásticos. I just uploaded section 5, Beijos por facadas: 26 minutes and 4 seconds

https://librivox.org/uploads/kitty/contosphantasticos_05_braga_128kb.mp3

Any problem and I am ready to correct.

Rachel 8-)
Quer narrar uma obra EM PORTUGUÊS? Que tal Horto, de Auta de Souza? ou O Guarani, de José de Alencar? :D
rachelmoraes

Post by rachelmoraes »

Hi Kitty.
Just had a look at the Magic Window and saw there are still some open sections. Could I claim section 8 - O relógio de Strasburgo -? It seems quite interesting. I promisse it will be the last section I do in Contos Phantasticos. :wink:

Thank you

Rachel :)
Quer narrar uma obra EM PORTUGUÊS? Que tal Horto, de Auta de Souza? ou O Guarani, de José de Alencar? :D
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

rachelmoraes wrote: February 3rd, 2019, 3:11 pm Just had a look at the Magic Window and saw there are still some open sections. Could I claim section 8 - O relógio de Strasburgo -? It seems quite interesting. I promisse it will be the last section I do in Contos Phantasticos. :wink:
thank you Rachel, I'll reserve Section 8 for you. And you can take as many sections as you like. If this project is fully claimed, we will simply start a new one, don't worry, there will always be something to read for all of you. 8-)

Thank you also for your recording. I'm pleased to announce that Pier, our DPL has returned, and he will give you feedback on your text as soon as possible. :)

Have a good start in the new week

Sonia
Iunta4Ios

Post by Iunta4Ios »

rachelmoraes wrote: February 3rd, 2019, 2:51 pm Hi Kitty.
Here I am, back to Contos Fantásticos. I just uploaded section 5, Beijos por facadas: 26 minutes and 4 seconds

Any problem and I am ready to correct.

Rachel 8-)
It is a pleasure to come back to the activity of DPL listening to such a nice reading. :D Very well done! :9:
Just a very small note: In the beginning at point 53,0 s I hear “eólicos” instead of “eólios”. It is basically the same thing and is not affecting at all the meaning. So, I leave to you, Rachel, to choose if you like to make this slight change in your recording or leave it as it is. Please just confirm me your decision.
Otherwise already fully PL O.K.
Pier

Just a note in Portuguese about eólios and eólicos: The difference is really imperceptible:
Significado de Eólio
adjetivo, substantivo masculino Que ou o que é da Eólia: dialeto eólio.adjetivo Relativo ao vento.Erosão eólia, erosão do vento, nos desertos, que se caracteriza por trabalho de destruição (deflação e corrosão) e por trabalho de acumulação (dunas).
Significado de Eólico
Adjetivo Que se move, vibra ou é desenvolvido a partir da ação do vento; que se relaciona com o vento: energia eólica.
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Iunta4Ios wrote: February 4th, 2019, 4:29 amJust a note in Portuguese about eólios and eólicos: The difference is really imperceptible:
thank you for the explanation, Pier :thumbs: indeed, I would also agree, there is not much of a difference in meaning. I agree that it can be made PL ok, unless the reader really wants to be word-perfect, but this is not required absolutely.

Thanks for the fast PL :) Can you also please change the status in the MW ;)

Sonia
rachelmoraes

Post by rachelmoraes »

Hi Kitty, Hi Pier.

Welcome back, Pier.

Just uploaded section 5 - Beijos por facadas - again. The same 26 minutes and 4 seconds, with the correct sound for "sons eólios". :wink:

Rachel 8-)
Iunta4Ios

Post by Iunta4Ios »

rachelmoraes wrote: February 5th, 2019, 9:06 am Hi Kitty, Hi Pier.

Welcome back, Pier.

Just uploaded section 5 - Beijos por facadas - again. The same 26 minutes and 4 seconds, with the correct sound for "sons eólios". :wink:

Rachel 8-)
Thanks Rachel to be so careful to adjust even this minimum point! :9: The section is of course PL O.K.
pier
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

wonderful, thank you both for the high level of accuracy :thumbs:

Sonia