Hello from Columbia, SC

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
Subconscious

Post by Subconscious »

Hi Librivox friends! My name is Daryl Horton. My username on the Librivox forum is Subconscious. I’m a poet and Subconscious happens to be the pseudonym I go by at stage events. I’m a long-time listener of Librivox works and thought it was time I started participating as a volunteer. I’m a Marine Corps Veteran, a life-long learner with degrees in creative writing and information systems; I'm a self-published author and I’m looking forward to participating in as many ways as I can. Thank you!
According to Confucius, "i hear and i forget ; i see and i remember ; i do and i understand."
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

Welcome! Sounds like you'll fit right in! We always have numerous poetry projects running, so you're bound to find something that you'll enjoy in that department. And, though "stage events" could mean just about anything, :lol: you might also be interested in joining in one of our many plays, where you can choose a character to "become."

Your first step is getting your one-minute test out of the way, then we can set you loose to record whatever you like! :D
Queequeg1

Post by Queequeg1 »

Welcome Subconscious. It's good to know there are creative people on this platform. As a Marine Corp veteran, you'll have the discipline needed to complete the task :thumbs: of any book you would like! Glad to know you are out there!