COMPLETE: The 3 Great Virtues - Three essays by Emerson

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
lezer

Post by lezer » August 15th, 2007, 9:06 pm

Hi Robert - I had a listen to section 2 - detected no problems, sounds good!

Though I'm afraid Emerson's philosophy is a bit hard to follow for me - but I can always blame that on "not my native language" :).

lezer

Post by lezer » August 15th, 2007, 9:26 pm

I did listen to section 1 first - but maybe you are right and rereads or relistens will make the meaning more clear to me.

oneinmany

Post by oneinmany » August 16th, 2007, 1:55 pm

just noticed this... funny i was thinking of doing Self-Reliance as a Short Work, looks like you beat me to it :) , great choice(s)!

knotyouraveragejo
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by knotyouraveragejo » August 17th, 2007, 1:49 pm

Robert,

I'll try to get this cataloged for you sometime this evening - tomorrow at the latest. Will let you know when it is done.

Jo
Jo
My Librivox Solos
Books are the carriers of civilization. Without books, history is silent, literature dumb, science crippled, thought and speculation at a standstill. - Barbara Tuchman

knotyouraveragejo
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by knotyouraveragejo » August 17th, 2007, 3:53 pm

It's already in the catalog. Please check the catalog page and let me know if any changes are needed:

http://librivox.org/three-great-virtues-three-essays-by-emerson-by-ralph-waldo-emerson/
Jo
My Librivox Solos
Books are the carriers of civilization. Without books, history is silent, literature dumb, science crippled, thought and speculation at a standstill. - Barbara Tuchman