[COMPLETE] Multilingual Christmas Carol Collection 2018 - tg

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
commonsparrow3

Post by commonsparrow3 »

Off to work, just doing a quick check-in to see if there's anything I need to fix. I'll be home about 4 pm, see you then!
TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by TriciaG »

Uploaded to Archive and driving. Run time: 01:03:13
Serial novel: The Wandering Jew
Medieval England meets Civil War Americans: Centuries Apart
Humor: My Lady Nicotine
TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by TriciaG »

This project is now complete! All audio files can be found on our catalog page: https://librivox.org/christmas-carol-collection-2018/
Serial novel: The Wandering Jew
Medieval England meets Civil War Americans: Centuries Apart
Humor: My Lady Nicotine
Twinkle88

Post by Twinkle88 »

commonsparrow3 wrote: December 17th, 2018, 4:40 pm Okay, MW should be up-to-date with all 57 names!
And I've just listened to the choir 3 times! Once as PL'er, and then two more times just for the sheer pleasure of listening!
Twinkle, you have done a marvelous job! The blending of the voices is beautiful, just as though everyone had been singing in the same time and place together!
What a lot of work this must have been! Thank you so much for this very special contribution to this year's collection!
:clap: :9: :D

Oh, and by the way, in case I didn't make it obvious, this section is PL OK!
Well, thank you, Maria! :') Yeah, heh heh, I was up pretty late the night before the 17th, but it was so fun and exciting! And you guys' idea for a German intro -- what a lovely idea!! I'm very pleased with how that part turned out, too.
schrm

Post by schrm »

it is beautiful!
and i say that as a non-xmas fanatic :-)

thanx to all of you and especially twinkle88 and commonsparrow3 for letting that happen!
:clap:
Last edited by schrm on December 19th, 2018, 6:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
cheers
wolfi
reader/12275
commonsparrow3

Post by commonsparrow3 »

TriciaG wrote: December 18th, 2018, 7:35 am This project is now complete! All audio files can be found on our catalog page: https://librivox.org/christmas-carol-collection-2018/
Just got home from work to find that you have taken care of everything, Tricia! Wonderful! Thank you so much! You are a great MC! :D
I'll scoot over to the cover thread and post the cover right away!

Image A heartfelt thank-you to all the singers: Alan, Ezwa, Foon, Gillian, JayKitty, Robin, Romano, Ryan, Susan, and Tomas!

And a very rousing round of Applause :clap: to Twinkle and her wonderful chorus! You gave this year's collection something really special!

Without all of you, there would be no carol collection.
Twinkle88

Post by Twinkle88 »

Thanks, Maria! :') And I LOVE the cover you made!! What a beautiful image!! :) :)
MaryinArkansas

Post by MaryinArkansas »

Just listened to two songs from the Christmas Carol Collection. Very nice job by everyone. It’s late so time for bed. Just wanted to congratulate everyone on doing a fine job.

Merry Christmas to all!
“Reading one book is like eating one potato chip.”
―Diane Duane, So You Want to Be a Wizard.

Mary :)📚
DeRamos

Post by DeRamos »

Merry Christmas, Everyone! :D

This was another wonderful Christmas Carol Collection! Cheers to everyone who made this compilation possible! I listened while wrapping presents and writing cards. I am happy to have been a part of this LibriVox tradition for the past 10 holiday seasons, including this one. :clap:

Cheers,
Ryan
Ryan DeRamos
LibriVox Instagram Blog