[COMPLETE][Portuguese]Contos Phantasticos - kit

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Iunta4Ios

Post by Iunta4Ios »

rachelmoraes wrote: November 25th, 2018, 4:23 pm Hi Pier.
I just uploaded the recording with the corrections you appointed
rachelmoraes wrote: November 25th, 2018, 2:03 pm At 3:46 “conhecer” is not very clear to me, I hear more something like “conheces”
At 7:27 I think “uma” is missing before “horrivel flexibilidade”
https://librivox.org/uploads/kitty/contosphantasticos_17_braga_128kb.mp3

But I must say I think that the first recording I uploaded sounded more natural. :wink:

BTW, you said I read quite fast. Good to know it, for I though it was too slow. I will try to do the next text - A ogiva sombria - slower. I think it will suit better a text about a gothic cathedral . And have a different pace from these two I've already done. I still don't know if I will succeed, but I will try,

Rachel
Good! Section 17 is now PL OK :clap:
I didn’t notice much difference between the two recordings. I too prefer your reading of section 10 anyway, but this probably depends from Braga's text.

Don’t worry too much about the pace. The speed you used is quite good anyway.

Please do mention the duration of the section when you reload it, even if it is unchanged, just confirming the previous one; in this case it is a second more: 17:32, I think.
Pier
lianamilk

Post by lianamilk »

Hello! I would like to claim section 12, please. Thank you :)
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

lianamilk wrote: November 27th, 2018, 6:01 am Hello! I would like to claim section 12, please. Thank you :)
no rest for the wicked, Liana ;) thank you for joining ! Section 12 is yours. Have fun ! Meanwhile I will check your Ruth sections...

Sonia
I will be on vacation from Wednesday 27 March till Sunday 14 April
and unable to PL during that time. Thank you for your patience.
rachelmoraes

Post by rachelmoraes »

Hi Kitty, Hi Pier.

I just uploaded Section 6 - A ogiva sombria. 19 minutes and 31 seconds:
The link: contosphantasticos_06_braga_128kb.mp3

I hope it is OK; otherwise I would be but pleased to do what is necessary to correct. Just let me know.

Rachel
Quer narrar uma obra EM PORTUGUÊS? Que tal Horto, de Auta de Souza? ou O Guarani, de José de Alencar? :D
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

rachelmoraes wrote: December 15th, 2018, 11:09 am I just uploaded Section 6 - A ogiva sombria. 19 minutes and 31 seconds:
The link: contosphantasticos_06_braga_128kb.mp3
hi Rachel, and thank you for the section :9:

you actually need to copy/paste the entire link, which looks like this: https://librivox.org/uploads/kitty/contosphantasticos_06_braga_128kb.mp3
otherwise it's not a link. But I found it in my folder, so no worries.

The PLing will take a bit of time, as Pier is absent for another few days still. If I find the time I might PL it myself, but not before Monday. But it will be done soon, promised

Have a nice weekend still

Sonia
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

all right, Rachel, I just had a listen to your section and it is beautifully and flawlessly read. :thumbs: So in the end the architect has a hallucination and dies ? :shock: Did I understand that correctly ?

Good job, totally PL ok. Thank you so much for this interesting story. :)

Sonia
sacciotto

Post by sacciotto »

Dear Sonia,

I would like to claim section 1, As Azas Brancas. I think this would be a nice title to say goodbye to 2018!
One question: Once I have your permission to participate in this project, could I record a single file? Or should I have to split it? I see it has many chapters.

Wish you all the best, :9:
Adriana
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

sacciotto wrote: December 18th, 2018, 7:43 am I would like to claim section 1, As Azas Brancas. I think this would be a nice title to say goodbye to 2018!
One question: Once I have your permission to participate in this project, could I record a single file? Or should I have to split it? I see it has many chapters.
hi Adriana :9: great that you participate here as well. Section 1 is yours

And yes: definitely only ONE file ! The section numbers need to stay correct. It's only 3000 words, so it will not exceed 70 minutes, so we can well put it in one file. Just say all the numbers in between, that will be fine. They're not really chapters, more like paragraphs.

Thank you

and wishing you happy holidays !

Sonia
sacciotto

Post by sacciotto »

How wonderful, Sonia!
Thank you so much. My pleasure to be back. After all, I will be forever grateful to LibriVox and you, especially!
So, starting to work on this project in three, two, one!

Wish you a peaceful Christmas, a spectacular New Yea, and great holiday time! :9:

Affectionately,
Adriana
sacciotto

Post by sacciotto »

Yessss!!! I don't even remember when I did my last post here, Sonia... :lol:
I had to search in my memory (and notebook) all the steps again.
Hope I did everything properly.

Here is the link for Section 01:
https://librivox.org/uploads/kitty/contosphantasticos_01_braga_128kb.mp3

DURATION: 29:02

Have a nice end of the night, :9:
Adriana
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

sacciotto wrote: December 18th, 2018, 5:32 pmYessss!!! I don't even remember when I did my last post here, Sonia... :lol:
I had to search in my memory (and notebook) all the steps again.
Hope I did everything properly.
wow that was fast and for such a long section. :thumbs: excellent reading again. And you still have all the technical details correct ;)

I found a few textual errors to correct though:

> at 9:07: missing part of sentence (underlined): “como quem escuta a toada de um concerto mavioso que embala e com que se adormece

> at 14:36: missing part: “(Lib. IV c. 43)” this is the reference to the book where the excerpt is from, since the author writes it in the text, we need to include it. I think you could say ”libro 4 capitulo 43”)

> at 17:16: “o psychico com que se relaciona pelos presentimentos” – you say “physico” but it should be in opposition to the physico in the first part of the sentence, this is the “psychico”

thank you

Sonia
sacciotto

Post by sacciotto »

Dear Sonia,

Thank you very much for reviewing my audio file so quickly! :D
I see that your ears are super sharp to languages! Wow! What an amazing ability you get!
Below you will find the link for Section 01 with the required corrections.

https://librivox.org/uploads/kitty/contosphantasticos_01_braga_128kb.mp3
DURATION: 29:07

A big hug, :9:
Adriana
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

sacciotto wrote: December 20th, 2018, 4:51 pm I see that your ears are super sharp to languages! Wow! What an amazing ability you get!
thank you :) well yes I try to listen closely, especially when it's languages I'm not totally familiar with ;)

thanks for the perfect corrections, all PL ok now.

enjoy the festivities and I hope I hear you again in the new year. :9: don't forget us !

Sonia
rachelmoraes

Post by rachelmoraes »

Hi Kitty.

Thank you for PLing my reading.
Kitty wrote: December 17th, 2018, 5:10 am So in the end the architect has a hallucination and dies ? :shock: Did I understand that correctly ?
Yes, you understood quite well.
"Grosso modo" we could say it was a "hallucination". But I'm not quite sure this is the meaning the author wanted his listeners to get. I think it is more a question of "religious mystique" as many others in the Christian church mythology. :lol: :twisted:

I'm almost done with "Um erro no kalendario". Hope to upload it later today. Could I claim "Revelação de um carater?" This Teófilo Braga is quite amazing :wink:
Kitty wrote: December 17th, 2018, 5:10 am it is beautifully and flawlessly read. :thumbs:
Thank you for the incentive. I hope one day to be as good as some readers in LibriVox, that give life to his/hers characters. 8-)

Rachel
Quer narrar uma obra EM PORTUGUÊS? Que tal Horto, de Auta de Souza? ou O Guarani, de José de Alencar? :D
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

rachelmoraes wrote: December 23rd, 2018, 9:05 am"Grosso modo" we could say it was a "hallucination". But I'm not quite sure this is the meaning the author wanted his listeners to get. I think it is more a question of "religious mystique" as many others in the Christian church mythology. :lol: :twisted:
ok yes, it was probably a deeper meaning. But the author merges supernatural into his stories quite well.
I'm almost done with "Um erro no kalendario". Hope to upload it later today. Could I claim "Revelação de um carater?" This Teófilo Braga is quite amazing :wink:
I'm happy you like the project :9: yes I will sign you up for Revelação as well. Thank you !!!

Have a good Christmas celebration

Sonia