Welcome - Willkommen - Bienvenue - 欢迎光临 - Добро пожаловать!

Deutsche Projekte, Nederlandstalige Projecten, Proyectos en español, projets en français, Projekty po polsku, 日本語のプロジェクト
Carolin

Post by Carolin »

Welcome to the multilingual section of our forum! Here you can find projects in many different languages other than English. Have Fun here!

Willkommen in der mehrsprachigen Abteilung dieses Forums! Hier findest Du Projekte in vielen verschiedenen Sprachen, zum Beispiel auf Deutsch. Viel Vergnügen!

Welkom bij de meertalige afdeling van het forum! Hier zijn projecten in verschillende talen te vinden, bijvoorbeeld in het Nederlands! Veel plezier!

Forum'uzun çok dilli bölüme hoş geldiniz! Burasi çok dilli projelerimiz bulabilirsiniz, belki de Türkçede. Çok eğlenin!

Bienvenidos a la sección multilingüe del foro! Aquí encontrarán proyectos en varios idiomas, incluyendo el español. Diviértanse!

Bienvenue dans la partie multilingue du forum! C'est ici que vous trouverez les projets dans une autre langue que l'anglais. Amusez-vous bien!

Добро пожаловать в интернациональную секцию форума! Здесь вы найдете проекты на разных языках, в т.ч. русском. Удачи!!

أهلاً بكم في قسم اللغات المتعددة لمنتدانا. هنا ستجدون مشاريع لقراءة كتب من مختلف اللغات مثل اللغة العربية ، نتمنى لكم قضاء أوقات ممتعة

Witajcie w wielojęzycznej części naszego forum! Tutaj znajdziecie projekty w wielu różnych językach, na przykład po polsku. Bawcie się dobrze!

Benvenuto nella sezione multilingue del nostro forum! Qui troverai progetti in molte lingue diverse dall'inglese. Buon divertimento!

Üdvözlünk a fórum többnyelvű szekciójában! Itt sok különböző, nem angol nyelvű projektet találsz. Jó szórakozást!
Carolin
jodie2011

Post by jodie2011 »

Bun venit - Romanian
Naduplants

Post by Naduplants »

Hello!

I can speak/read both Russian and English fluently, so if there are any Russian books that need recording, I'd be happy to.
Kirsten Wever

Post by Kirsten Wever »

Hi Carolin!

As you know, I'm German-English bilingual, so if you ever come across something that's heavy on both languages let me know.

For instance, Mark Twain's The Awful German Language is written in English but with lots of German interspersed. It's probably 80% English, 20% German. (I recorded it about 5 or 6 years ago.)

I think I remember - from my childhood - something called Cinderella Aschenputtel -- also in English and German, and including a bunch of made up words with German as well as English pieces. VERY funny. Do you, by any chance, know anything about this? Or how I might try to find out? Come to think of it, I'll ask Hokuspokus (whose recordings are just wonderful).

Thanks for hosting this forum!

You are a LibriVirtuosa!

:?

Kirsten
– Kirsten

A person who won't read* has no advantage over one who can't. – Twain

* or at least listen!
boldreader

Post by boldreader »

Hallo Carolin,
bin ein Neuling und würde mich gerne lesend betätigen. Ich bin Musiker und daher mit der technischen Seite vertraut :D
Gerne würde ich mich an Sir Walter Scott versuchen. Was muss ich also beachten ?
Es grüßt
boldreader
tovarisch

Post by tovarisch »

Hello boldreader,

If you need help starting up, do post in our "help" forum by creating a new topic. Posting a reply to a sticky may not give you the attention your post deserves.

Wenn Sie Hilfe beim Starten benötigen, veröffentlichen Sie in unserem "Hilfe" -Forum ein neues Thema. Wenn Sie eine Antwort auf einen Sticky schreiben, erhalten Sie möglicherweise nicht die Aufmerksamkeit, die Ihr Post verdient. (from Google Translate).

All the best,
tovarisch
  • reality prompts me to scale down my reading, sorry to say
    to PLers: do correct my pronunciation please
Carolin

Post by Carolin »

Hi werner, willkommen bei librivox!

Walter scott wäre super :) aber vielleicht ist es am besten, wenn du mit kürzeren Stücken anfängst :) schau dir doch mal die laufenden gruppenprojekte an!
Carolin
boldreader

Post by boldreader »

Danke Carolin,
werde mich gleich im neuen Jahr darum kümmern :D
boldreader

Post by boldreader »

und "spassiwa" tovarisch
Ingrid

Post by Ingrid »

Hi all,

Is there a need for anything in Afrikaans please?

Thank you
Ciao!
Ingrid
Piotrek81

Post by Piotrek81 »

@Ingrid
We don't have any Afrikaans projects open, but don't let that discourage you :) If you have a piece you want to read in the language, post it in the Multilingual Collection (check the publication date and the author's death date, first). Also, starting a thread in the Suggestions: Languages other than English might help to garner interest for Afrikaans projects. There's a general Dutch thread in Suggestions: Languages other than English, maybe someone there will have interest in/knowledge of Afrikaans too.
Want to hear some PREPARATION TIPS before you press "record"? Listen to THIS and THIS
life

Post by life »

Hi, my wife speaks Mandarin Chinese and Taiwanese. Should I try to get her roped into the project?
Carolin

Post by Carolin »

I think the question of whether or not to stick microphones into the faces of our loved ones comes up for each librivoxer sooner or later :lol:

Of course we welcome everyone to librivox and we are extra happy when our little "foreign" language communities are supported by new volunteers! So please encourage her if she thinks she might like it, but dont use force :wink: :P
Carolin
ElijahZhai

Post by ElijahZhai »

I am a Chinese-English bilingual. I am happy to be of service. :)
dii

Post by dii »

ElijahZhai wrote: August 30th, 2019, 6:17 pm I am a Chinese-English bilingual. I am happy to be of service. :)
Hello Elijah and welcome to LibriVox! If you feel like starting off with some proof-listening, we have a completed solo in Chinese that is in need of a proof-listener - someone who listens to the recorded files to check if there are no repeats, errors, etc. You can find the project URL here: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=75321

Of course, feel free to roam around in the forum and take a look at our beginner guides :wink:

I hope you will have fun here! :thumbs:
Diana