Hey all!

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
serimaluna

Post by serimaluna »

Hello everyone!

My name is Gaby and I'm a Puerto Rican from Yonkers, New York! I'm currently a senior in High School and to be honest, I just like books! English is my favorite subject...

Other things about me is that I am currently in theatre. I love musicals the most but I enjoy plays as well! I also enjoy singing and have been an artist since I was 7 and I speak fluent Spanish. My other hobbies are dancing, drawing costumes, playing with my dog, and watching various animes and fantasy shows.

So that's about it! :D
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Hello Gaby and a warm welcome to LibriVox :D

great to hear you are into theatre, so I am sure you would like to check out our drama forum ;) we always need new voices that like to act out over there. :mrgreen:

You also enjoy singing, so you are right in time to join the Christmas carol collection if you wish. All languages are welcome, so you could even sing something in Spanish. The link to the project is here: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=72258

But before you do anything, the best way to start is the one-minute-test which you can post in a new thread, here: viewforum.php?f=21 This is only to make sure that your technical settings are up to LV standard before you begin recording for real. Someone will check your test and give you the ok or advice, if needed.

As soon as the test has been given the OK, you can start claiming a section in any projects on offer, and I may see you in the drama forum soon !

Have fun here !

Sonia