[Complete] Celebrated Women Travelers of the Nineteenth Century by W.H.Davenport Adams - lt

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Post Reply
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 16485
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: Oregon

Post by Lynnet » October 31st, 2018, 1:38 am

neecheelok70 wrote:
October 30th, 2018, 5:56 pm
Hereis Section 3:

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/womentravellers_03_adams_128kb.mp3 48.67 KB

51:55

Jim 8-)
I saw the discussion about footnotes. I didn't include them.
Thank you. All sections are yours. Pronunciation as you see fit 8-)
Help us finish:

Mary Anerley by R.D. Blackmore 30+ sections remaining
The Friendly Five by Mary Hungerford 6 sections remaining

neecheelok70
Posts: 5540
Joined: April 4th, 2016, 4:52 pm

Post by neecheelok70 » October 31st, 2018, 5:12 pm


neecheelok70
Posts: 5540
Joined: April 4th, 2016, 4:52 pm

Post by neecheelok70 » October 31st, 2018, 5:35 pm


Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 16485
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: Oregon

Post by Lynnet » October 31st, 2018, 6:21 pm

neecheelok70 wrote:
October 31st, 2018, 5:35 pm
And here is 5:

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/womentravellers_05_adams_128kb.mp3 6.36 KB

6:47

Jim
Thank you
Help us finish:

Mary Anerley by R.D. Blackmore 30+ sections remaining
The Friendly Five by Mary Hungerford 6 sections remaining

afutterer
Posts: 3714
Joined: February 23rd, 2016, 3:04 pm
Location: Wisconsin

Post by afutterer » November 2nd, 2018, 6:59 am

PL NOTES:

SECTION 3,4,5,9

PL OK
Anthony

We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak. ~Epictetus

neecheelok70
Posts: 5540
Joined: April 4th, 2016, 4:52 pm

Post by neecheelok70 » November 3rd, 2018, 6:22 am

Thank you, Anthony. Jim

Nappateez
Posts: 11
Joined: July 11th, 2018, 6:31 am
Location: Russia

Post by Nappateez » November 5th, 2018, 1:31 am

Hello! I have claimed the 13th chapter, however I will not be able to finish the recording in at least the next 2 months. I am very sorry, but I have to go back on my word this time. Thought I should at least inform you as soon as I realised it.

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 16485
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: Oregon

Post by Lynnet » November 5th, 2018, 7:43 am

Nappateez wrote:
November 5th, 2018, 1:31 am
Hello! I have claimed the 13th chapter, however I will not be able to finish the recording in at least the next 2 months. I am very sorry, but I have to go back on my word this time. Thought I should at least inform you as soon as I realised it.
Thank you for letting me know.
Help us finish:

Mary Anerley by R.D. Blackmore 30+ sections remaining
The Friendly Five by Mary Hungerford 6 sections remaining

realisticspeakers
Posts: 973
Joined: December 6th, 2010, 5:15 pm

Post by realisticspeakers » November 5th, 2018, 6:12 pm

Lynnet wrote:
November 5th, 2018, 7:43 am
Nappateez wrote:
November 5th, 2018, 1:31 am
Hello! I have claimed the 13th chapter, however I will not be able to finish the recording in at least the next 2 months. I am very sorry, but I have to go back on my word this time. Thought I should at least inform you as soon as I realised it.
Thank you for letting me know.
I should think this be a joy to read over the stodgy prose in which I am currently engaged. May I?
"Kind reader,
if this our performance doth in aught fall short of promise, blame not our good intent, but our unperfect wit."

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 16485
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: Oregon

Post by Lynnet » November 5th, 2018, 6:41 pm

realisticspeakers wrote:
November 5th, 2018, 6:12 pm
Lynnet wrote:
November 5th, 2018, 7:43 am
Nappateez wrote:
November 5th, 2018, 1:31 am
Hello! I have claimed the 13th chapter, however I will not be able to finish the recording in at least the next 2 months. I am very sorry, but I have to go back on my word this time. Thought I should at least inform you as soon as I realised it.
Thank you for letting me know.
I should think this be a joy to read over the stodgy prose in which I am currently engaged. May I?
You may!
Help us finish:

Mary Anerley by R.D. Blackmore 30+ sections remaining
The Friendly Five by Mary Hungerford 6 sections remaining

realisticspeakers
Posts: 973
Joined: December 6th, 2010, 5:15 pm

Post by realisticspeakers » November 18th, 2018, 12:39 pm

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/womentravellers_13_adams_128kb.mp3

so many commas!

[01:00:41]

I would be obliged to correct any glaring and obvious, or even slightly egregious mispronunciations.
"Kind reader,
if this our performance doth in aught fall short of promise, blame not our good intent, but our unperfect wit."

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 16485
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: Oregon

Post by Lynnet » November 18th, 2018, 5:30 pm

realisticspeakers wrote:
November 18th, 2018, 12:39 pm
https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/womentravellers_13_adams_128kb.mp3

so many commas!

[01:00:41]

I would be obliged to correct any glaring and obvious, or even slightly egregious mispronunciations.
Thank you. Most authors seem to avoid commas, so it's difficult to know where to place emphasis, or even breathe sometimes.

Anthony, This will fail Checker, being over 60 minutes; but that is OK as it is under 72 minutes 8-)
Help us finish:

Mary Anerley by R.D. Blackmore 30+ sections remaining
The Friendly Five by Mary Hungerford 6 sections remaining

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 16485
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: Oregon

Post by Lynnet » November 24th, 2018, 8:59 am

We have an orphan!
Help us finish:

Mary Anerley by R.D. Blackmore 30+ sections remaining
The Friendly Five by Mary Hungerford 6 sections remaining

neecheelok70
Posts: 5540
Joined: April 4th, 2016, 4:52 pm

Post by neecheelok70 » November 24th, 2018, 11:06 am

May I have Section 2? Jim

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 16485
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: Oregon

Post by Lynnet » November 24th, 2018, 2:57 pm

neecheelok70 wrote:
November 24th, 2018, 11:06 am
May I have Section 2? Jim
You may!
Help us finish:

Mary Anerley by R.D. Blackmore 30+ sections remaining
The Friendly Five by Mary Hungerford 6 sections remaining

Post Reply