Introduction

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
Zeena

Post by Zeena »

Hi everyone,

After many years of writing, I am now switching to learning about audiobooks. This looks like a great community. Being someone who has a high level of myopia, I am really grateful that people like you give of yourself to make books available to the poor and disabled communities or simply people who have to multitask during the day.

I look forward to investigating the site and learning from all of you.

Best wishes.

Zeena
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

hello Zeena and welcome to our forum :D

wonderful to have you with us and thank you for your nice feedback. On top of being useful to all these people, LV is also a lot of FUN, and I hope you will join in it soon. I think myopia may not hinder you to read from the computer screen, as you can enlarge the page a lot, if I'm not mistaken. :hmm:

The best thing is to start with a one-minute-test and post it here in a new thread: viewforum.php?f=21
this is to make sure your technical settings are correct. All the details you'll find in your welcome mail (Mono, 128 kbps, 44,100 Hz, etc). Once the test has been approved by another volunteer, you can go ahead and participate in any project on offer here.

Have fun, good luck with the test, and if you still have questions, don't hesitate to ask. :)

Sonia