COMPLETE SOLO Malcolm, by George MacDonald-mas

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
aniroo

Post by aniroo »

I'd be glad to DPL if you are still looking .

aniroo
aniroo :wink:
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

aniroo wrote: September 28th, 2018, 7:06 am I'd be glad to DPL if you are still looking .

aniroo
That would be great. Feel free to listen to the files that are already PL ok, if you want to catch up with the story first. Or not. It is up to you. There is no rush on this. :)
aniroo

Post by aniroo »

mightyfelix wrote: September 29th, 2018, 7:16 pm
aniroo wrote: September 28th, 2018, 7:06 am I'd be glad to DPL if you are still looking .

aniroo
That would be great. Feel free to listen to the files that are already PL ok, if you want to catch up with the story first. Or not. It is up to you. There is no rush on this. :)
You'll need to add me to the MW so I can listen and PL. I can get started as soon as I have access. thanks.
aniroo
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

aniroo wrote: September 30th, 2018, 9:07 am

aniroo
You'll need to add me to the MW so I can listen and PL. I can get started as soon as I have access. thanks.
aniroo
We'll need MaryAnn to allow you access to change things in the MW. I'm not able to do that. You can begin listening even before that, if you like, you just won't be able to change PL status until she adds you.
aniroo

Post by aniroo »

mightyfelix wrote: September 30th, 2018, 10:11 am
aniroo wrote: September 30th, 2018, 9:07 am

aniroo
We'll need MaryAnn to allow you access to change things in the MW. I'm not able to do that. You can begin listening even before that, if you like, you just won't be able to change PL status until she adds you.
Thanks, but I've made it a habit to only PL those sections I find in the MW. It's the only way to be sure that's the section to put in the catalog. Will you message MaryAnn or shall I?

aniroo
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

I can message her, that's no problem. I don't understand you, though. There are many sections already in the MW that are accessible to all, even though the full URL does not display. Just click on the "Listen" link in the MW and it will take you right to the section.

As I said, though, there is no rush. I'll go ahead and message MaryAnn now, though I can't say when she'll be able to add you. :)
aniroo

Post by aniroo »

mightyfelix wrote: September 30th, 2018, 10:35 am I can message her, that's no problem. I don't understand you, though. There are many sections already in the MW that are accessible to all, even though the full URL does not display. Just click on the "Listen" link in the MW and it will take you right to the section.

As I said, though, there is no rush. I'll go ahead and message MaryAnn now, though I can't say when she'll be able to add you. :)
Ok. My bad. I will get started today!
aniroo
aniroo

Post by aniroo »

Hi, I just listened to section 19 and it was perfect. I can't PL yet, but I wanted to let you know that I've started.

I'm going to love listening to this project. You did excellent work on the dialog and character changes. Nice work on the accents too. :clap: :clap:

aniroo
MaryAnnSpiegel
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by MaryAnnSpiegel »

Hey Ladies,

Sorry, I was away for the weekend to spend time with my family.

Aniroo - you now have access to the MW. Thanks for helping out with this project.

MaryAnn
aniroo

Post by aniroo »

MaryAnnSpiegel wrote: September 30th, 2018, 5:37 pm Hey Ladies,

Sorry, I was away for the weekend to spend time with my family.

Aniroo - you now have access to the MW. Thanks for helping out with this project.

MaryAnn
Not a problem. I got started already. Great Project.
aniroo
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

Thank you both. And thanks for the compliments. The Scottish is hard work, and there's more of it in this book than I remembered, but I'm determined to do it justice. So that's why I'm going more slowly than I expected. (Of course, if I'm ever able to stop picking up extra stuff in twenty other projects all at the same time...... :roll: :lol:)
aniroo

Post by aniroo »

Sections #21 and #22 PL OK :clap: :clap:

very enjoyable listening,
aniroo
aniroo

Post by aniroo »

There's a wee bit of a problem in section #23. At about :20-:40 seconds there's a repeat of a phrase starting with "boats returned from their stations" Other than that it is spot on!

aniroo

PS Don't forget to recheck the time and include the new time when you resubmit.
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

Thanks for that catch! I've corrected it and uploaded the new version. :)
aniroo

Post by aniroo »

mightyfelix wrote: October 2nd, 2018, 12:03 pm Thanks for that catch! I've corrected it and uploaded the new version. :)
Section #23 PL OK :clap: :clap:

aniroo