COMPLETE: Poems by T.S. Eliot -jo

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
silverquill

Post by silverquill »

~ Larry
Foon

Post by Foon »

Thank you Larry :thumbs:
Foon - Real life is getting in the way of LV, will be slow until all is back on track, please bear with me!

Readers needed:
Dramatic Reading: The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
Folklore/legends: Arabian Nights Vol. 11
Play: Zeus the Tragedian
bdanzige

Post by bdanzige »

Foon wrote: September 16th, 2018, 4:23 am
bdanzige wrote: September 16th, 2018, 3:26 am If needed, I'll be glad to be DPL.
That would be great! Just to make sure you know what you're in for, there are a bunch of poems in French, or with lines in Italian and Latin. You don't need to be fluent in these languages, but it would be good if you're comfortable following along with it. :)
The Italian might give me some trouble but I'll try :D
bdanzige
bdanzige

Post by bdanzige »

silverquill wrote: September 13th, 2018, 6:51 am 1,11,14,18 would be good. Wish my Italian were better . . . to do the Love Song.
section 1:
At 3:09: it sould say "We have not reached conclusion" and you recorded :"We have not reached conclusion"
but besides that it is beautifully read! I loved your reading.
section 11:
PL OK. again, beautifully read.
section 14:
PL OK, maybe you can try to make longer pauses between lines. The rhymes will sound better that way.
bdanzige
Foon

Post by Foon »

bdanzige wrote: September 27th, 2018, 6:02 pm
silverquill wrote: September 13th, 2018, 6:51 am 1,11,14,18 would be good. Wish my Italian were better . . . to do the Love Song.
section 1:
At 3:09: it sould say "We have not reached conclusion" and you recorded :"We have not reached conclusion"
section 11:
section 14:
PL OK, maybe you can try to make longer pauses between lines. The rhymes will sound better that way.
Thanks for PLing these sections :)
Just a note, in your comment about section 1 both lines are the same; I assume you meant one to be different?

You should have access to the MW to change the status to "PL OK" or "See PL notes" for sections you PL. Do you need help with how to access it?
Foon - Real life is getting in the way of LV, will be slow until all is back on track, please bear with me!

Readers needed:
mattbenzing

Post by mattbenzing »

May I have section 3, "Sweeney Erect"?
Foon

Post by Foon »

mattbenzing wrote: September 28th, 2018, 6:37 am May I have section 3, "Sweeney Erect"?
All yours, thanks for claiming :thumbs:

Readers needed:
bdanzige

Post by bdanzige »

Foon wrote: September 28th, 2018, 4:17 am
bdanzige wrote: September 27th, 2018, 6:02 pm
section 1:
section 11:
section 14:
Thanks for PLing these sections :)
Just a note, in your comment about section 1 both lines are the same; I assume you meant one to be different?

You should have access to the MW to change the status to "PL OK" or "See PL notes" for sections you PL. Do you need help with how to access it?
sorry about section 1/ it should say: "We have not reached conclusion" and the recording is: "We have reached conclusion".
And I need help with how to access the magic window. Thank you.
bdanzige
Foon

Post by Foon »

bdanzige wrote: September 28th, 2018, 7:22 am

sorry about section 1/ it should say: "We have not reached conclusion" and the recording is: "We have reached conclusion".
And I need help with how to access the magic window. Thank you.
Here are some instructions for the BC, the process for logging in as PL are the same. No need to look at the instructions on how to edit sections etc--that's my job in this project--but it should help you getting into the system and changing the PL status of the individual sections:
BC How-to;
and this is a more detailed version of the First Login instructions (with pictures)

Good luck, and let me know if you have questions. :)

Readers needed:
mattbenzing

Post by mattbenzing »

I'll take Hippopotamus, Burbank with a Baedeker: Bleistein with a Cigar, and A Cooking Egg also.
mattbenzing

Post by mattbenzing »

Foon

Post by Foon »

Thank you, Matt :thumbs:

Readers needed:
mattbenzing

Post by mattbenzing »

Can I trade Hippopotamus for Cooking Egg? I already recorded it by mistake.
Foon

Post by Foon »

mattbenzing wrote: September 29th, 2018, 5:50 am Can I trade Hippopotamus for Cooking Egg? I already recorded it by mistake.
I've added you to section 8 and removed you from section 4--did I understand that correctly?
Also, please use section numbers when claiming, it makes the BC's job easier ;)

Readers needed:
mattbenzing

Post by mattbenzing »

Yeah, that's what I meant. Thanks!