[COMPLETE][SOLO/PORT] À margem da história, Euclides da Cunha - kit

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

since I almost offered it as group project anyway :wink: , I can MC it as solo as well. I will try to get the sections into my folder, then you can access them again.

Have fun, Leni !

Sonia
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

all right, I think I got them all in my folder now and I changed the links in the MW. You can make double sure with checking if you wish.

Sonia
Leni
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Leni »

Thanks much, Sonia!

Ok, so, the situation is as follows. I have no access to the MW - I think maybe I need to be changed to BC status somewhere? I don't know. I forgot all about these things. :cry: Let me know if I am doing something wrong.

Also, section 7 is unusable, because of an echo I can't get rid of that starts appearing in the middle of the section, so I will just buckle up and re-record. And section 8 had been PLed while I was away, so I fixed it now and re-uploaded, new length 47:17, ready for spot-PL if we can attract a PLer.

Finally, just so you know, I was revising the project, and I expect to have to increase one line in the MW because section 11 is huge. I might have to break it in two. But let's see. Thanks again for all the help! :)
Leni
=================
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Leni wrote: September 16th, 2018, 11:05 amOk, so, the situation is as follows. I have no access to the MW - I think maybe I need to be changed to BC status somewhere? I don't know. I forgot all about these things. :cry: Let me know if I am doing something wrong.
:hmm: bizarre...you are still set up as BC, I didn't change anything there.

Did you click on BC Admin underneath the MW ? Can you maybe remember if you had a new password for that login. Some people don't have the same password than the one they log in to the forum. Try clicking on "forgot password" and they'll send you a new one to log in there. Then try again. Maybe you need to clean the browser first to delete any old password you tried to use before.
Finally, just so you know, I was revising the project, and I expect to have to increase one line in the MW because section 11 is huge. I might have to break it in two. But let's see.

adding a new section is no problem. You'll tell me once you've recorded it :)

let me know if the MW works now.

Sonia
Leni
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Leni »

Kitty wrote: September 16th, 2018, 11:12 am Maybe you need to clean the browser first to delete any old password you tried to use before.
That was it. Yes, I had clicked on the link, and it told me I didn't have permission. Old password, that is what it was. All set now, I have fixed everything there: deleted the link for section 7, added new length for section 8. Off we go. :)
Leni
=================
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Leni wrote: September 16th, 2018, 11:21 amThat was it. Yes, I had clicked on the link, and it told me I didn't have permission. Old password, that is what it was. All set now, I have fixed everything there: deleted the link for section 7, added new length for section 8. Off we go. :)
:thumbs: all ready to roll then :)

Sonia
Leni
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Leni »

Aaaaaand since it was a Sunday, I re-recorded section 7, to get that out of the way. It's in the MW, ready for PL.

Edit: Sonia, feel free to move us out of the launchpad anytime. :)
Leni
=================
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Leni wrote: September 16th, 2018, 9:21 pmEdit: Sonia, feel free to move us out of the launchpad anytime. :)
all right, moving now. I was hoping to find a DPL still, but you probably have to advertise. If all else fails, I'll listen to it myself in the end. :)

Sonia
Leni
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Leni »

Hello, Sonia

I have just recorded the next section, and it is quite long, so I will cut it in two. That means I will probably need three more blank sections, if you could add them, please. :)
Leni
=================
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Leni wrote: September 30th, 2018, 7:17 amI have just recorded the next section, and it is quite long, so I will cut it in two. That means I will probably need three more blank sections, if you could add them, please. :)
I can do that, but you know that you can add sections too, right ? Simply click on "Add new section" button and it will appear. :) But I'll do it now, no worries.

If I find the time, I might also PL a section tomorrow, since we don't have a DPL yet. But for the moment I have a bit of a backlog too, so I cannot promise I will get around to it.

Sonia
Leni
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Leni »

Kitty wrote: September 30th, 2018, 10:37 am I can do that, but you know that you can add sections too, right ? Simply click on "Add new section" button and it will appear. :) But I'll do it now, no worries.
*facepalm*

I am sure I once knew it. :roll:

No rush in PLing. Also, I have a friend who used to PL for me, I can ask him if he is willing to show up to PL this one.
Leni
=================
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Leni wrote: September 30th, 2018, 5:50 pmNo rush in PLing. Also, I have a friend who used to PL for me, I can ask him if he is willing to show up to PL this one.
oh great, that's a relief ! Less work for me 8-) If you tell me his user name, I can put him in as DPL, as soon as you know he's on board.

Thanks, and have a good start in the new week.

Sonia
Leni
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Leni »

Leni
=================
Leni
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Leni »

Leni
=================
Leni