Hey all

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
Matthewp

Post by Matthewp »

Hi all, my name is Matt. I hail from the eastern side of Washington state in the us. Wife finally convinced me to start doing this sort of thing ever since the kids got to cool to be read to. Can’t wait to get started on this awesome adventure.
ArthurityProductions

Post by ArthurityProductions »

Hey, I just joined too. Good luck. This seems like a pretty cool thing to practice doing narration and also practice for maybe doing VoiceOver work.
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Hi Matt, welcome to the forum. Say thanks to your wife for having the great idea of joining :mrgreen: If you are used to reading to your kids, you will surely like it here. We have currently very many children's books in the works, so maybe you would like to join any of these group projects.

The best thing to start though is by doing a one minute test, and post it here: viewforum.php?f=21 creating a new thread. Then someone will come along shortly and give you feedback on it and advice if needed. This is to ensure your technical settings are up to LV standard before you launch into a longer recording session.

Hope to hear from you soon. And maybe then you can convince your wife to join as well 8-)

Sonia