Maha From Florida

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
Maha

Post by Maha »

Hello Librivox community, it is such a pleasure to be here and to participate in this fantastic opportunity. I am bilingual with Arabic/English and perhaps some Spanish capabilities.

i hope I can help enriching the Arabic content on this platform. My roots are Egyptian, I am a scientist with a PhD in public health and currently live in Florida.
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Hello again, I just posted some feedback on your one-minute-test here: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=71311

Welcome, once again, to our forum. Great to have another Arabic reader on here, we currently have one Arabic project in the making, so you could surely help out there. I see you have found the thread already ;) We also have some Spanish projects running, and we always need Prooflisteners for our many Spanish solos that are being recorded. So you see, there will be plenty to do here. :mrgreen:

If you want to record some other PD poems in Arabic maybe, there is always the Multilingual Project where all languages (except English) are accepted. viewtopic.php?f=60&t=70768

Well, good luck with the one-minute test...it's quite easy to adjust the volume, so I'm sure you'll be fine after the next upload and then you are ready to roll :)

Sonia