[SOLO] The annals of Ann by Kate Trimble Sharber - ke

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
gibhere2

Post by gibhere2 »

Bummer! Sorry about that. I may have enjoyed this book so much I was eager to get to the next chapter. This has definitely been a fun book! I will go back and add the intros.
Kind Regards!
CJ

My Librivox Contributions
Win2017

Post by Win2017 »

PL notes for chapter 12:

11:41) ..."do you call that anything short of savage?"

I think that was all that was wrong :D
Hope Kuerschner

It is not the will of God that in this life we should be sinless, Lest we should find a perfection apart from forgiveness. P.T Forsyth
Theologians have done more to hide the gospel of Christ than any of its adversaries. GM
gibhere2

Post by gibhere2 »

I think I am current. Everything is ready for spot PL. The last 2 sections should be pretty easy. I followed the text when I "pre-pl'd" the last 2 chapters. Can't guarantee I didn't miss anything but they should be cleaner than the previous ones.

We are in the home-stretch! I always love when a work comes together to completion!! Thank you for your diligence. I also LOVE knowing that the work we have put out is quality and that is only possible with an excellent DPL!

And thank you kathrinee for reaching out and asking if I would be interested. This has been a fun project!!
Kind Regards!
CJ

Win2017

Post by Win2017 »

All is well! I will try to PL the rest soon. I actually don't like how perfectionist I can get! :lol:
Hope Kuerschner

It is not the will of God that in this life we should be sinless, Lest we should find a perfection apart from forgiveness. P.T Forsyth
Theologians have done more to hide the gospel of Christ than any of its adversaries. GM
Win2017

Post by Win2017 »

Well, well, Mammy Lou's remark. What an end... :lol:

Everything is PL OK! It is ready to be catalogued.
Hope Kuerschner

kathrinee

Post by kathrinee »

Wonderful! I'll get the cataloging process started. Thank you for all your work :clap: :clap:
Kathrine
gibhere2

Post by gibhere2 »

Win2017 wrote: August 4th, 2018, 1:04 pm Well, well, Mammy Lou's remark. What an end... :lol:

Everything is PL OK! It is ready to be catalogued.
This was a fun book! :)
Thank you!! And congrats on your first completed work!!!
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Kind Regards!
CJ

kathrinee

Post by kathrinee »

This project is now complete! All audio files can now be found on the catalog page for this project: https://librivox.org/the-annals-of-ann-by-kate-trimble-sharber/

Congratulations on finishing this project! This gem is now safely in the catalog :D :clap: :clap: I'm looking forward to listen to it!
Kathrine