COMPLETE! A Vanished Hand by Sarah Doudney - rap

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
schrm

Post by schrm » July 24th, 2018, 3:52 am

neecheelok70 wrote:
July 23rd, 2018, 4:49 pm
Chapter 3:

https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/vanishedhand_03_doudney_128kb.mp3 12.33 KB

13:09

Jim :)

hi jim,

thank you for your fast delivery :-)

pl 03 is ok!

that said, i heard the noise, this time. checker metered 34 db noise with chapter 4, where i didnt hear it - and 35 db with chapter 3. also, you have to zoom in in audacity into microscopic areas of the track to see it.
so, the difference was rather small, seems to be. i made a round of noise reduction to prooflisten it, though - and then (at least, i thought) it was similar to your chapter 4 recording. checker metered 24 db noise in this altered file..
odd, but another hint that i was wrong.

anyways, thank you for your will to finish this project and im looking forward to hearing your next contribution!
:clap:

cheers,

/reader/12275

bc gruppe: wunderwelten, sammlung prosa, trotzkopf
solo: rousseau
pl: judenstaat

sing "The First Nowell" viewtopic.php?f=22&t=75979

miss stav

Post by miss stav » July 24th, 2018, 6:02 pm

Wow! Huge huge thanks.
Love Children's books? Try On Angel's Wings. Looking for an easy read? Try Herb Of Grace. Want some philosophy? Try The History Of The Devil. Like mysteries? Try Natalie Paige.

schrm

Post by schrm » July 25th, 2018, 4:20 am

hi,

pl 05 and 06 are ok!

it is really fascinating to hear absolutely strict wordwise, jim.
i think, in all your recordings were maybe 3 stumbles and, really, no other flaw..
and so fast contributed..
my respect and compliments!

and..
:clap:
this book is completed!

thank you stav for all your work and guidance!

cheers,

/reader/12275

bc gruppe: wunderwelten, sammlung prosa, trotzkopf
solo: rousseau
pl: judenstaat

sing "The First Nowell" viewtopic.php?f=22&t=75979

neecheelok70

Post by neecheelok70 » July 25th, 2018, 4:38 am

Thank you for all your help! Jim :D

miss stav

Post by miss stav » July 25th, 2018, 4:50 am

Not many things in librivox surprise me. I usualy know the process and all. But this project did. It surprised me how popular this book, by an unknown author, became. I thought I would be the only one who likes it. This was delightful. Huge compliments and thanks for everybody, aspeshaly SCHRM. It was fasonating to work with you all.
Love Children's books? Try On Angel's Wings. Looking for an easy read? Try Herb Of Grace. Want some philosophy? Try The History Of The Devil. Like mysteries? Try Natalie Paige.

miss stav

Post by miss stav » July 25th, 2018, 4:50 am

Not many things in librivox surprise me. I usualy know the process and all. But this project did. It surprised me how popular this book, by an unknown author, became. I thought I would be the only one who likes it. This was delightful. Huge compliments and thanks for everybody, aspeshaly SCHRM. It was fasonating to work with you all.

Rapunzelina
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Rapunzelina » July 26th, 2018, 3:53 am

Well done, everybody! :clap:
We are in the catalogue: https://librivox.org/a-vanished-hand-by-sarah-doudney/ !!!