COMPLETE [DR] Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farm by Kate Douglas Wiggin-ma

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Twinkle88

Post by Twinkle88 »

Ryuken wrote: July 15th, 2018, 6:47 pm Alright, in that case, I will claim Will Mellvile, if that's still open.
Alrighty then! Thanks much! :)

Also, what would you like your catalog name to be? That's the part where you say, "Will Melville, read by..." It can be your real name, your forum name, or something different. Just know that it can't be changed because that's what gets read into the audio file. Also, if you'd like a link to a personal website or blog to be included on your catalog page, just let me know. :)
Twinkle88

Post by Twinkle88 »

Foon wrote: July 16th, 2018, 3:14 am Here's Huldah in Ch 21 and 25:

https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/rebecca_21_huldah.mp3
https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/rebecca_25_huldah.mp3

The Google doc for chapter 22 is missing from the MW, and the instructions for the song in chapter 5 aren't there yet, is that correct? I'll check back in later so I can do those two chapters. :)
Thank you! :clap: And I'm sorry I didn't have those two chapters ready yet! They should be good to go now. :)
Foon

Post by Foon »

Great, thanks!

Here's chapter 22 (I loved her monologue at the start of the chapter :lol: ), the song in Ch 5 will come later!

https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/rebecca_22_huldah.mp3
Foon - Real life is getting in the way of LV, will be slow until all is back on track, please bear with me!

Readers needed:
Dramatic Reading: The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
Folklore/legends: Arabian Nights Vol. 11
Play: Zeus the Tragedian
Ryuken

Post by Ryuken »

Twinkle88 wrote: July 16th, 2018, 8:00 am Alrighty then! Thanks much! :)

Also, what would you like your catalog name to be? That's the part where you say, "Will Melville, read by..." It can be your real name, your forum name, or something different. Just know that it can't be changed because that's what gets read into the audio file. Also, if you'd like a link to a personal website or blog to be included on your catalog page, just let me know. :)
No problem. My catalog name will be my forum name. I'll get the lines in as soon as I can.
junerinRG
Location: On a sub-tropical island somewhere in the South Pacific

Post by junerinRG »

Can I be Minnie Smellie?
Rosa

One morning, when Mr. and Mrs. Unicorn woke up, it was raining hard. "I'm glad we didn't go with that crazy old man Noah on his ark!" said Mrs. Unicorn.
🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄
Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

Hi Twinkle!

This project appears to have two PLs but there are 12 files ready for PL and nobody has listened to any of them... Do both of your PLs understand the division of duties? I hope they aren't both waiting for the final edited files to appear in the MW! ;)

The one disadvantage of doing multiple links in the one section of the MW is that sometimes new PLs don't see the links are live, and aren't sure how to handle a partial PL OK situation!
Shasta

Post by Shasta »

I could do Chapters 18 and 20
Russ Bruno
Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

Shasta, this is a dramatic reading, not a standard book, so you can't claim a whole chapter - only a character within a chapter. That's why the characters are at the top.

Or did you mean you wanted to claim Sections 18 and 20? Mrs Perkins? (I think Section 20, Minnie Smellie, is already claimed.)
Shasta

Post by Shasta »

It was my intention to claim the Rev. Burch role in Section 13. This would be my first time recording in a drama, so I'm not clear about how it works. I think it would be a good idea for me to look at the material and get a feel for how it is done. How can I access the work to do that? Or perhaps you could briefly explain it.
Russ Bruno
Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

Ok, so that's Section 13, Rev Burch, who appears in Chapters 18 and 20.

So you claim Section 13, then scroll down to Chapters 18 and 20 and click on the text links for those chapters. Read your voice credit "Rev Burch read by..." then read all the lines in your colour (in this case Rev Burch is in red text.)

Make a new file for Chapter 20, following the naming convention in the first post, and you are done! It's a lot quicker than recording a full chapter, and you don't need the disclaimers or intro or outro as all that is read by the narrator!

I can't give you the role, as I'm not anyone official in this project, but that's how it works...
Shasta

Post by Shasta »

Thank you. So I wish to claim Rev. Burch. I will promptly check him out and check back if I see any problem around the fact that this my first dramatic reading.
Russ Bruno
Twinkle88

Post by Twinkle88 »

PL notes for Aurelia Randall:

Chapter 1: PL OK

Chapter 2: PL OK
Twinkle88

Post by Twinkle88 »

Foon wrote: July 16th, 2018, 8:45 am Great, thanks!

Here's chapter 22 (I loved her monologue at the start of the chapter :lol: ), the song in Ch 5 will come later!

https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/rebecca_22_huldah.mp3
Awesome! Thank you! :)
Twinkle88

Post by Twinkle88 »

Ryuken wrote: July 16th, 2018, 12:56 pmNo problem. My catalog name will be my forum name. I'll get the lines in as soon as I can.
Sounds good! Thanks! :)