Hi book lovers!

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
Linda71

Post by Linda71 »

Hi everybody! I am very excited to be part of this community and I hope I can help, I am a native Spanish (from the center/north of Spain) and I would love to help with Spanish books. Thank you all for the work you do, I have enjoyed listening to your audiobooks!
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Hello Linda, welcome to our forum.

Great to get a new addition to our Spanish reading group. You can check in this forum that we currently have a few projects running in Spanish: viewforum.php?f=60 (Persuasion, La rana viajera and the Multilingual Project). Maybe you want to contribute to one of them ?

There is also a big demand for Spanish prooflisteners if you want to help out in that area as well. Here you can see what projects need Prooflisteners: viewforum.php?f=21 (4 of the 6 PL wanted stickies are actually for Spanish projects :shock: )

The best thing to start is with a one-minute-test to check that your technical side is all up to LV standard. You can create a new thread here: viewforum.php?f=21 and someone will give you feedback and help if needed. Once you get your ok you can start recording for real. :)

I hope you have fun !

Sonia
I will be on vacation from Wednesday 27 March till Sunday 14 April
and unable to PL during that time. Thank you for your patience.