COMPLETE [Finnish] Nuoren Wertherin kärsimykset by Goethe -lz

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Kalilei

Post by Kalilei »

I have fixed the error in Section 9 and re-uploaded the file. It is now the correct length. Must have been a glitch in the upload process last time.

I will try to get Section 12 fixed next week.
Looking for a narrator for a dramatic reading of the Finnish epic KALEVALA
lezer

Post by lezer »

Great - I'll stand by for cataloguing when the last small things have been done!
Anna
Kalilei

Post by Kalilei »

I have fixed the error in Section 12 and uploaded the file.
lezer

Post by lezer »

Hi, Harr1 may have missed your last post, I'll send a PM just to make sure - it's a bit hard for me to do the spot-check in Finnish :)
Anna
Harr1

Post by Harr1 »

Yes, I was on countryside for couple of weeks after Midsummer, but now I'm back in business! I'll do the listening ASAP at the start of next week.
Harr1

Post by Harr1 »

Section 9 and 12 are now OK!

Congraz all for completing this project! :birthday:
Kalilei

Post by Kalilei »

Nice, my first solo wrapped! Will likely do more in the future. Have already eyed some texts by Teuvo Pakkala. Might be a little while though as I'd like to renew my recording equipment first.
lezer

Post by lezer »

Great, I'll get to work on the cataloguing step.
Anna
lezer

Post by lezer »

This project is now complete! All audio files can be found on our catalog page: https://librivox.org/nuoren-wertherin-kaersimykset-by-johann-wolfgang-von-goethe/
Hi Kalilei,
Congratulations! The project is in the catalog. Thank you to Harri for the proof-listening.
Please check the catalog page and the archive.org page - especially for the Finnish bits. Also, if you'd like to have Finnish translations for the English bits on the archive.org page (about the link to Librivox etc), I'd be happy to change those, that's an easy fix.
Anna
Anna
Harr1

Post by Harr1 »

Kalilei wrote: July 10th, 2018, 7:53 am Will likely do more in the future. Have already eyed some texts by Teuvo Pakkala. Might be a little while though as I'd like to renew my recording equipment first.
And I can PL them. My autumn will be full of work, so I probably keep longer break from recording after Merirosvo, but proof-listening is acceptable. Just send me PM if you don't see me around, I get notification on my email when I get PM.