[COMPLETE][PORT.] Canaã, por Graça Aranha (1868-1931)-kit

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
sacciotto

Post by sacciotto »

Hello, Sonia! :clap:

MY technical problems now are others: We are renewing the room were I used to do the recordings, and the computer is out of order for this reason. I never could manage to use the new mic, unfortunately - it has been turned back to the seller, as I got it second hand. Then, the old one, which is not old at all, went back to scene.
Wow, and you've mentioned the cover for Cartas de Inglaterra! I love painting and doing things related to images. I'd love to know how it works to contribute with that as well. But I just can't by now... I've been too busy.

Hugs, and hope to talk to you soon!🌺

Adriana
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

sacciotto wrote: May 15th, 2018, 5:41 pm Wow, and you've mentioned the cover for Cartas de Inglaterra! I love painting and doing things related to images. I'd love to know how it works to contribute with that as well. But I just can't by now... I've been too busy.
you can find all the details about how to make a cover here: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=28785

this is also where you need to post to claim if you want to make your own cover for your Solo. As the soloist you have first choice if you want to do your cover, but you need to tell them there before the project is uploaded. :)

The picture must be public domain as well, but other than that, you can be creative.

Sonia
I will be on vacation from Wednesday 27 March till Sunday 14 April
and unable to PL during that time. Thank you for your patience.
eflow

Post by eflow »

Ola,
Gostaria de tentar os seguintes capitulos:

Capitulos XI and XII

Esta sera minha primeira gravacao....vamos ver se da certo!

Obrigado
Ester Flowers
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

eflow wrote: May 23rd, 2018, 11:08 am Ola,
Gostaria de tentar os seguintes capitulos:
Capitulos XI and XII
Esta sera minha primeira gravacao....vamos ver se da certo!
Obrigado
Ester Flowers
hello Ester, sorry for replying so late but I was on holidays for a few days and offline all the time. I see you already passed your one-minute test and already have a reader page. So happy to have a new Portuguese reader for this project :9:

I sign you up for the two last chapters of this project. Please note that the Section numbers are "13" for chapter 11 and "14" for chapter 12 ! You need to name your files with the SECTION number !

If there are any questions still, don't hesitate to ask

Sonia
Mayah92

Post by Mayah92 »

Bom dia para todos! :)

Hello Sonia, Brianna e todos os leitores
Peço desculpas pela longa ausência mas problemas particulares me tomaram bastante tempo... Anyway here I am to help as I can our Portuguese readers. Adrianna vc lê muito bem, é agradavel escutar sua leitura e achei somente pequeninos mistakes:
00:44-45 trocar Pespassava por PERPASSAVA
06:48 Como é hoje a Terra...
10:42 Podes checar pois me parece ouvir Falhei no lugar de FALEI
16:46 trocar Trazia por TRADUZIA
20:27 trocar Perguntou por INDAGOU
24:23 trocar Amarraram-se por ARMARAM-SE
32:56-57 trocar Encontravam por ENCONTRARAM
40:22 trocar Suspensos por SURPRESOS

Espero ter ajudado e boa sorte nas leituras!
Hugs!
Let's give Peace a chance. :wink:
Mayah92

Post by Mayah92 »

Hello again,

I checked and everything is fine only the volume is 86,1 which I leave to Sonia's appreciation if it's ok or does it need to be a little higher.

Have a nice day everyone.
Let's give Peace a chance. :wink:
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Mayah92 wrote: June 5th, 2018, 10:06 am I checked and everything is fine only the volume is 86,1 which I leave to Sonia's appreciation if it's ok or does it need to be a little higher.
we accept between 86 and 92, so we will accept this one.

Thank you so much for the great PL, Mayah :9: I will mark it down in the MW.

I hope your situation has solved itself by now and that we see more of you again.

Have a nice day too

Sonia
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

brianna wrote: April 17th, 2018, 9:46 am Sonia,
here's the uploaded section @40.29
https://librivox.org/uploads/kitty/canaa_05_aranha_128kb.mp3
hugs,
Br5
Brianna, I had a bit of time so I listened to your section just now. Wohoooo ! You have your 5 seconds at the end of the recording :thumbs:

Well the section is totally PL ok on the first go ! I was amused to hear my country mentioned a few times (Luxemburgo). I didn't really understand the context there, so is there a Luxembourgish priest involved in the story ? Or is it a Brazilian town also called Luxemburgo ? :hmm: Very interesting.

Thanks for the great read, Brianna ! :)

Sonia
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

sacciotto wrote: April 16th, 2018, 8:17 pm https://librivox.org/uploads/kitty/canaa_03_aranha.mp3
Oops, I forgot the link. Here it is!
Adriana, I also made a Spot PL of your chapter 3 and I found another error still:

> at 0:22: still missing final part of the intro: Canaã, por Graça Aranha. Capítulo 3. Can you insert that part right before you start with the chapter text proper please ? The rest is all well corrected and ok.

> if you reupload, can you make sure the file name is correct please. You were missing the _128kb at the end of the name. canaa_03_aranha_128kb

thank you !

Sonia
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

I also split Chapter 6 into two parts, because I see that 42 pages will probably exceed our time limit for one section. See MW for details.

Sonia
sacciotto

Post by sacciotto »

Hey Sonia,

Here Am I with chapter 4, already corrected:
https://librivox.org/uploads/kitty/canaa_04_aranha_128b.mp3

Chapter 3 is on the way (I hadn't read Mayah's message because I didn't get it in my email). :(

A big hug! :9:
sacciotto

Post by sacciotto »

Mayah92 wrote: June 5th, 2018, 9:06 am Peço desculpas pela longa ausência mas problemas particulares me tomaram bastante tempo... Anyway here I am to help as I can our Portuguese readers. Adrianna vc lê muito bem, é agradavel escutar sua leitura e achei somente pequeninos mistakes
Hey, Mayah!

Você toda preocupada por uma suposta lentidão de sua parte, e eu, na maior das inocências, toda ausente do babado. kkkkk Perdão! Simplesmente não tinha visto sua mensagem, e estando por demais envolvida no meu projeto solo, me esqueci por completo que este projeto do Graça Aranha ainda segue em andamento. Felizmente, a Sonia me fez relembrar dessa pendência.
Obrigada por suas observações pontuais e também pelo elogio. :D Fico feliz quando gostam do resultado do meu trabalho, pois faço tudo com muita dedicação, com muito amor.
Espero que tenha passado a maré que a perturbou enquanto esteve longe do LV. Todos nós sofremos inconvenientes...

Super abração,

Adriana

Chapter 3:
https://librivox.org/uploads/kitty/canaa_03_aranha_128b.mp3
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

sacciotto wrote: June 14th, 2018, 1:19 pm Here Am I with chapter 4, already corrected:
https://librivox.org/uploads/kitty/canaa_04_aranha_128b.mp3
Chapter 3 is on the way (I hadn't read Mayah's message because I didn't get it in my email). :(
hi Adriana, thank you for these. Unfortunately, maybe you uploaded the wrong chapter 3, because the complete intro is still missing in this one. :hmm:

Specifically:

> at 0:22: missing final part of the intro: Canaã, por Graça Aranha. Capítulo 3. This part is missing before you start with the chapter itself. Read up in the first post underneath the MW, there you see the full wording of the intro.

> Also your file name is still wrong, now it's missing a 'k' at the end: "_128kb" not "_128b"

I also did a Spot PL on Chapter 4, which was initially PLed by Mayah. I notice that here you also missed the full intro, could you please also insert this part here:

> at 0:14: missing final part of the intro: Canaã, por Graça Aranha. Capítulo 4.

for the rest, all the words have been correctly edited apart from the first, as quoted by Mayah:

> 00:44-45 trocar Pespassava por PERPASSAVA. You did not change this, but maybe that's because there is no change in meaning ? :hmm: I let you decide that, just let me know. The rest is fine. So we only need the missing intro part.

> same thing for the file name: "_128kb" missing a 'k'

Thanks

Sonia
sacciotto

Post by sacciotto »

Hey, Sonia! :D

Hopefully I did the right stuff this time...

Chapter 3:
https://librivox.org/uploads/kitty/canaa_03_aranha_128kb.mp3
sacciotto

Post by sacciotto »

Chapter 4:
https://librivox.org/uploads/kitty/canaa_04_aranha_128kb.mp3

I think I'm done now! :D

Many hugs,

Adriana