[COMPLETE] DR - The Life and Adventures of Santa Claus, Baum - ke

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
DrPGould

Post by DrPGould »

Linny:

I have been out of pocket for most of the day (family medical emergency). The crisis is over. I'll get this PL'd before I shut down for the night.

Many thanks,

Philip
Back after 8/15. In the hands of the medicos.
DrPGould

Post by DrPGould »

Linny and everyone.....

Section 3 is PL-OK. Not a line is missing anywhere. The editing, Linny is flawless! :clap:

Congrats to all, and many thanks, :)

Philip
linny

Post by linny »

Hi Philip,
I'm glad everything is ok with the family. That's scary stuff.

Please never feel you have to turn anything around so quickly here. We all have lives. This will get there.
linny

Post by linny »

Section 4 is ready for PL...sort of. There are a couple of things I know are missing. I'll PM our Prince.

15:16 "But how did he get in?" asked the children.
Additional voice to be added.

19:29 missing line - And the Prince of the Ryls added: "For my part I will allow to every deer that assists Claus the privilege of eating my casa plants, which give strength, and my grawle plants, which give fleetness of foot, and my marbon plants, which give long life."
DrPGould

Post by DrPGould »

Linny:

I'll give it a listen this evening. Can't wait to hear it.

Many thanks,

Philip
benderca

Post by benderca »

linny wrote: June 15th, 2018, 8:47 am Section 4 is ready for PL...sort of. There are a couple of things I know are missing. I'll PM our Prince.

Shoot, I was hoping to record this line today before Jasmin left for a weekend scout camp-out, but we got pressed for time and I forgot. Ooops. We'll record it on Sunday.
linny

Post by linny »

That will work just fine. Thanks for letting me know. Please do remember her voice credit for Bessie.
linny

Post by linny »

Section 5 isn't ready for PL but I'm leaving some notes about the draft so I don't lose them.

9:12 - The King of the Sound Fays added: "It has existed since the Beginning, and no mortal has ever dared to claim it."
11:40 "Let us fetch it at once," said the Fay King; "I'm in a hurry."
12:09 King of the Sound Fays to be added to this group line. I couldn’t use the line from the Water Nymph. I fussed with it but I couldn’t get it to match closely enough. Everyone else is in there.
22:53 missing line - "What way?" asked Santa Claus.

I'll PM TJ and Larry. King of the Sound Fays isn't due yet but I wanted to get a jump on the editing.

During editing I fixed the lines for voice 14 so I marked it PL OK.
Last edited by linny on June 15th, 2018, 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
realisticspeakers

Post by realisticspeakers »

linny wrote: June 15th, 2018, 8:47 am Section 4 is ready for PL...sort of. ... I'll PM our Prince.

19:29 missing line - And the Prince of the Ryls added: "For my part I will allow to every deer that assists Claus the privilege of eating my casa plants, which give strength, and my grawle plants, which give fleetness of foot, and my marbon plants, which give long life."

Uploaded as https://librivox.org/uploads/kathrinee/lifeandadventuresofsantaclaus_[11A]_baum_128kb.mp3
Truth exists for the wise, Beauty for a feeling heart: They belong to each other. - Beethoven
Disclaimer:
"Kind reader, if this our performance doth in aught fall short of promise, blame not our good intent, but our unperfect wit."
linny

Post by linny »

Thank you! That was perfect. :clap:
linny

Post by linny »

Philip,
I uploaded section 4 again. Now 44:27.

My only PL note is:

Let me know if you need to add to that list. :wink:
benderca

Post by benderca »

linny wrote:June 15th, 2018, 10:18 am While I was editing I found a line missing for your King of the Ryls.

10:14 missing line - "My people in Burzee tell me they have learned to love him; therefore I vote to give Claus the Mantle," said the King of the Ryls.
Here's the missing line for King of the Ryls, Section 5:

https://librivox.org/uploads/kathrinee/lifeandadventuresofsantaclaus_05_kingoftheryls_missingline.mp3
linny

Post by linny »

Thank you, TJ. :D
DrPGould

Post by DrPGould »

Linny and Everyone:

Section 4 is PL OK except for the missing group line noted already by Linny. The lines are beautifully read and the editing job, Linny is just right.

A joy to hear!

Many thanks to all,

Philip
linny

Post by linny »

Thank you! :D