[COMPLETE] DR - The Life and Adventures of Santa Claus, Baum - ke

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
NishthaRocks

Post by NishthaRocks »

benderca

Post by benderca »

linny wrote: June 14th, 2018, 3:21 am Thank you. I have it now and the rest separate is fine. I'm not picky with voice credits. you guys tricked me. Jasmin put hers up in section two with Daffodils but yours was down in section 4 with Flossie. I'm caught up now. :)
Ya, we like to keep you on your editing toes! :lol: It also shows that Jasmin, although only 10-years-old, has already developed an independent streak -- doesn't matter how she does it, as long as it's different from Mama! :lol: :lol: :lol:
linny

Post by linny »

Jim,
Don't worry about the PL notes. I pieced together your voice credits. I'm marking it as PL ok. Thank you for helping out. :thumbs:
neecheelok70

Post by neecheelok70 »

Thanks, Philip, I will fix. Jim
linny

Post by linny »

linny wrote: June 14th, 2018, 3:50 am Jim,
Don't worry about the PL notes. I pieced together your voice credits. I'm marking it as PL ok. Thank you for helping out. :thumbs:
neecheelok70

Post by neecheelok70 »

How kind of you. Glad I could help. Anytime, of course. :D
linny

Post by linny »

PM send to Foon. Mayrie is back in section 3 as well. She broke her cat and wants another.
Foon

Post by Foon »

linny wrote: June 14th, 2018, 5:11 am PM send to Foon. Mayrie is back in section 3 as well. She broke her cat and wants another.
Figured I'd get this done right away! :)

https://librivox.org/uploads/kathrinee/santaclaus_03_mayrie.mp3
Foon - Real life is getting in the way of LV, will be slow until all is back on track, please bear with me!

Readers needed:
Dramatic Reading: The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
Folklore/legends: Arabian Nights Vol. 11
Play: Zeus the Tragedian
linny

Post by linny »

Wow! I'm editing that section now. Perfect timing. :9:

EDIT: PL OK. It's no wonder you got a doll. That was heartbreaking. Well done!
Foon

Post by Foon »

linny wrote: June 14th, 2018, 5:53 am Wow! I'm editing that section now. Perfect timing. :9:

EDIT: PL OK. It's no wonder you got a doll. That was heartbreaking. Well done!
Awww, thank you :9:

Glad I could help :D
Foon - Real life is getting in the way of LV, will be slow until all is back on track, please bear with me!

Readers needed:
Dramatic Reading: The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
Folklore/legends: Arabian Nights Vol. 11
Play: Zeus the Tragedian
linny

Post by linny »

Oh my goodness! Who's brilliant plan was it to combine roles? It makes editing so much more confusing. :roll: [oh, wait, that was me]
Oh and who set up the MW. One of the voices is missing an entire section and it was my voice. [oh yeah, that was me, too]

Thank you all for sticking with me! Drafts of all the sections are edited. We are just waiting on a few more voices and we will be ready for the last of the editing and final PL. You have all been great. I hope you like the final version. Lot's of easy Christmas gifts this year. :D
benderca

Post by benderca »

linny wrote: June 14th, 2018, 1:52 pm Oh my goodness! Who's brilliant plan was it to combine roles? It makes editing so much more confusing. :roll: [oh, wait, that was me]
Oh and who set up the MW. One of the voices is missing an entire section and it was my voice. [oh yeah, that was me, too]

Thank you all for sticking with me! Drafts of all the sections are edited. We are just waiting on a few more voices and we will be ready for the last of the editing and final PL. You have all been great. I hope you like the final version. Lot's of easy Christmas gifts this year. :D
Oh, man, I should have read this comment 10 minutes ago. I combined my roles for the first time because I thought that was easier for you... I could always separate them...

Voice 6: 2 Green Ryl, 3 Awgwa (group line), 5 King of the Ryls, 5 Master Husbandmand of the World:

https://librivox.org/uploads/kathrinee/lifeandadventuresofsantaclaus_voice6_baum_128kb.mp3
linny

Post by linny »

No need. It's fine. It was just crazy with so many files all open at the same time. That and trying to remember which character went with which voice number and which section number that was. lol It was a mess! It's much better now. Although I probably own my computer a serious defrag. :lol:
benderca

Post by benderca »

linny wrote: June 14th, 2018, 3:08 pm No need. It's fine. It was just crazy with so many files all open at the same time. That and trying to remember which character went with which voice number and which section number that was. lol It was a mess! It's much better now. Although I probably own my computer a serious defrag. :lol:
I can't even imagine. I have a hard enough time sifting through my own drafts... yowsy! Good luck!
linny

Post by linny »

Philip,
Section 3 is ready for PL. https://librivox.org/uploads/kathrinee/lifeandadventureofsantaclaus_03_baum_dr_128kb.mp3 33:31

I didn't PL all of TJ's voice 6 but rather took what I needed to finish up section 3.