COMPLETE[PLAY] Amends for Ladies by Nathan Field - thw

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
RobMarland

Post by RobMarland »

Kitty wrote: February 28th, 2018, 1:59 am One PL note for Drawer:

> at 0:08: "Turnbull Street—a civil place" – forgot “Turnbull Street” but “civil place” is repeated three times, once by you, Rob ;)
Ok, ready for spot PL https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/amendsforladies_drawer_3.mp3
Rob Marland reader section | website
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

RobBoard wrote: February 28th, 2018, 2:47 pm Ok, ready for spot PL https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/amendsforladies_drawer_3.mp3
yes, perfectly PL ok now :)

Sonia
I will be on vacation from Wednesday 27 March till Sunday 14 April
and unable to PL during that time. Thank you for your patience.
benderca

Post by benderca »

RobMarland

Post by RobMarland »

benderca wrote: March 8th, 2018, 6:14 pm ...and Lady Perfect, Act 2:

https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/amendsforladies_ladyperfect_2.mp3
Thanks, TJ. PL OK.
benderca

Post by benderca »

RobBoard wrote: March 18th, 2018, 4:36 pm Thanks, TJ. PL OK.
You're very welcome.
Carolin

Post by Carolin »

In the course of our april thing, can i please claim whorebang? I see it among the unisex roles and i can put some ultramale swagger into that handful of lines :D
Carolin
RobMarland

Post by RobMarland »

Carolin wrote: April 3rd, 2018, 9:40 am In the course of our april thing, can i please claim whorebang? I see it among the unisex roles and i can put some ultramale swagger into that handful of lines :D
Thanks, Carolin. All yours!
Carolin

Post by Carolin »

whorebang for you. i notice i dont manage to sound much like swagger..
https://librivox.org/uploads/carolin/amendsforladies_whorebang_3_128kb.mp3 (0.58)
Carolin
JorgeLLL

Post by JorgeLLL »

Hi, I’m new here and thought this was a great project to start recording! Could I have the part of Love-all please?
RobMarland

Post by RobMarland »

JorgeLLL wrote: April 15th, 2018, 6:15 pm Hi, I’m new here and thought this was a great project to start recording! Could I have the part of Love-all please?
Hi Jorge, thanks for joining us here at LV, and for choosing to make Love-all what I hope is the first of many contributions.

As I see this is your first post in any thread, I assume you have not yet done your 1 minute test. You should have received info on this in your welcome email. Once your test has been approved, please come back here and let me know.

In the meantime, I will reserve the part for you.

When adding a first time reader to a project, we also ask that you choose a name by which you would like to be credited in the catalogue. Some people use their real name, others use the same name they use in the forum, but you can also choose something completely different.
JorgeLLL

Post by JorgeLLL »

RobBoard wrote: April 16th, 2018, 1:07 am
JorgeLLL wrote: April 15th, 2018, 6:15 pm Hi, I’m new here and thought this was a great project to start recording! Could I have the part of Love-all please?
Hi Jorge, thanks for joining us here at LV, and for choosing to make Love-all what I hope is the first of many contributions.

As I see this is your first post in any thread, I assume you have not yet done your 1 minute test. You should have received info on this in your welcome email. Once your test has been approved, please come back here and let me know.

In the meantime, I will reserve the part for you.

When adding a first time reader to a project, we also ask that you choose a name by which you would like to be credited in the catalogue. Some people use their real name, others use the same name they use in the forum, but you can also choose something completely different.
Thank you! I’m excited to join. Yes, I haven’t done the 1 minute test yet, but when the microphone I bought arrives I’ll soon have it posted and I’ll let you know about it here.

For my name in the catalogue, I’ll just use my real name then: Jorge Lopez Llorente.
RobMarland

Post by RobMarland »

JorgeLLL wrote: April 16th, 2018, 2:38 am For my name in the catalogue, I’ll just use my real name then: Jorge Lopez Llorente.
No problem. As I said, lots of people use their real name. Before you commit to that, though, I should also make it clear that the catalogue is public. Therefore, projects you have contributed to may well appear in public internet searches of your name - forever! You may be fine with that, but I thought it was worth mentioning.
JorgeLLL

Post by JorgeLLL »

RobBoard wrote: April 16th, 2018, 3:22 am
JorgeLLL wrote: April 16th, 2018, 2:38 am For my name in the catalogue, I’ll just use my real name then: Jorge Lopez Llorente.
No problem. As I said, lots of people use their real name. Before you commit to that, though, I should also make it clear that the catalogue is public. Therefore, projects you have contributed to may well appear in public internet searches of your name - forever! You may be fine with that, but I thought it was worth mentioning.
No problem - I'm totally fine with that. I'll commit to using my real name. Thanks for the heads-up anyway!
RobMarland

Post by RobMarland »

Carolin wrote: April 11th, 2018, 11:50 am whorebang for you. i notice i dont manage to sound much like swagger..
https://librivox.org/uploads/carolin/amendsforladies_whorebang_3_128kb.mp3 (0.58)
Thanks, Carolin! PL OK.
JorgeLLL

Post by JorgeLLL »

Hi Rob,

I have now completed my one-minute test and passed, so I'm ready to play the part of Love-all for this project. :D

Jorge