Nice to Join You

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
YarnBender

Post by YarnBender »

Hi everyone,

I've been a fan of your work for a while, so I figured I'd start contributing.

I'm planning on starting by helping out with whatever catches my eye, but I'd ultimately like to start heading up efforts to create audiobooks of leftist classics: Luxemburg, Marx, Kropotkin, Goldman, etc.

Anyway, it's nice to be here.
"Yarnbender"
Cori

Post by Cori »

Great to have you joining us, YarnBender (and what a fabulous username, too!) Please do ask if you have any questions, my tag-line below is entirely sincere. :D

If I might suggest, an excellent place to start will be the 1-min test because I can vouch from sad experience how awful it is to do a whole chapter and find that the volume is wrong, or there's some distracting background noise or whatever. :roll: Once that's good to go, then the world's your oyster ... I don't know how many leftist books we have on the go now, but there's plenty of interesting writing out there. Bear in mind that we need to follow US law, so the books have to have been published before 1923 (and, if they're in translation, that also has to have been published before 1923.)

Have fun here!
There's honestly no such thing as a stupid question -- but I'm afraid I can't rule out giving a stupid answer : : To Posterity and Beyond!