COMPLETE-grp/fiction Moods by Louisa May Alcott-ag

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
JayFoxe

Post by JayFoxe »

I am so sorry. I'm really behind due to a family death. I actually had sorted out Chapter three and recorded chapter 5 but I totally understand you orphaning them so I won't post. I'll wait until the dust settles here a bit an then volunteer for something else. Really really sorry :(
JayFoxe

Post by JayFoxe »

Not chapter 3 - sorry, ignore that. I confused myself!
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Ok... I am so sorry. I have not seen you around for long and thought something happened. I send my condolences. Please send the chapter you sorted. As for chapter 5, I don't know what to do right now... I don't want to put you under pressure to send it fast and to cause the reader who signed up for it unplesentness. Please discuss this between you if you want. For now, I leave things as they are unless you tell me differently.
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
rieyrules

Post by rieyrules »

Hi Jayefoxe, I am so sorry for your loss. I'm the one who volunteered to do Chapter 5, but I have no problem with letting you submit your version (I was only just about to start recording, so no time wasted!). The other chapter reassigned to me is 13-- is that maybe the one you were thinking of? I can keep it, or give it back to you if you've already worked on that one too. Whatever works best for you at this time.
Laura Riley
JayFoxe

Post by JayFoxe »

Hi Rieyrules,

I'm really sorry to mess you about. Why don't you keep chapter 13 - I have two others to do for a different book anyway. If you haven't already recorded chapter 5 and you're happy with me submitting what I've recorded, then thank you very much. I'll do that. Is that ok, Miss Stav?

Many thanks again.
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Perfectly fine with me. I said I am fine with what ever you decide. I wanted to be sensitive to the situation and not put you under any pressure.
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
rieyrules

Post by rieyrules »

No worries, JayFoxe, you did not mess me up at all (I do a fine job of that without anyone's help! :lol: ) As I said, I really hadn't started anything with Chapter 5 yet, so it's all yours, and I'm happy to keep 13. Hope things are settling down and getting a little easier for you.
Laura
JayFoxe

Post by JayFoxe »

Thanks very much, Laura. :D

And here is chapter 5 35mins 10secs

https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/Moods_05_alcott_128kb.mp3

Thanks
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Thanks a lot, Jay Fox. I aprisiate this.
Laura, 13 remains yours as far as I understand, as we previously agreed.
Lmnei

Post by Lmnei »

Hi Miss Stav -

Here are my recordings -

https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/moods_09_alcott_128kb.mp3 - 25:30
https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/moods_11_alcott_128kb.mp3 - 19:49

Have a good day! (smile)

Lynda
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Thank you so so much.
ArleneJoyce

Post by ArleneJoyce »

Jenny, chapter 5 is PL OK. Thank you!!

Linda, chapters 9 and 11 are fine, except for the "header" part of the recording. Can you insert "Chapter 9" and "Chapter 11" right before the chapter title? Then they will be the same as all the other recordings. Thanks!
Arlene
---------------------------------------------
Every day is a new adventure!
Lmnei

Post by Lmnei »

No problem at all!

I will do that in just a few minutes.

Lynda
Lmnei

Post by Lmnei »

ArleneJoyce

Post by ArleneJoyce »