COMPLETE Parson's Wedding by Killigrew - thw

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Post Reply
Kristingj
Posts: 4413
Joined: June 9th, 2011, 4:28 am
Contact:

Post by Kristingj » April 4th, 2018, 7:00 am

RobBoard wrote:
April 4th, 2018, 6:59 am
linny wrote:
April 4th, 2018, 6:48 am
I don't know anything about the scripts. I use the source when I edit.
OK, that's good.

Kristin - it sounds like there are missing lines in the scripts. I'm really sorry if that's the case. I can't recall if I PLed these individual parts against the source, but obviously I should have.
It's okay:)

Linny, did you send PM's to the reader? If not, I'll send them.
Kristin
Been sick for 6 months, trying to work my way back in


Help us finish!
The Count of Monte Cristo (Dramatic reading) - We need several narrators for the different volumes, and there are many tiny roles that would help a lot!

linny
Posts: 10518
Joined: November 5th, 2010, 12:37 pm
Location: Florida, USA

Post by linny » April 4th, 2018, 7:21 am

No, I didn't pm anyone. You read Wanton and Sad was claimed last month but hasn't submitted yet.

Kristingj
Posts: 4413
Joined: June 9th, 2011, 4:28 am
Contact:

Post by Kristingj » April 4th, 2018, 7:38 am

linny wrote:
April 4th, 2018, 7:21 am
No, I didn't pm anyone. You read Wanton and Sad was claimed last month but hasn't submitted yet.
Oh, pff... :P Didn't read which lines were missing. I'm gonna record some stuff this weekend, I'll get it then
Kristin
Been sick for 6 months, trying to work my way back in


Help us finish!
The Count of Monte Cristo (Dramatic reading) - We need several narrators for the different volumes, and there are many tiny roles that would help a lot!

linny
Posts: 10518
Joined: November 5th, 2010, 12:37 pm
Location: Florida, USA

Post by linny » April 4th, 2018, 7:41 am

Great!

Also, Sad needs a mw section for act 3.

benderca
Posts: 932
Joined: June 24th, 2017, 12:55 pm

Post by benderca » April 4th, 2018, 12:12 pm

linny wrote:
April 4th, 2018, 7:41 am
Great!

Also, Sad needs a mw section for act 3.
I'm in the process of recording Sad now. Is there something I need to know? Is it just an extra act or are there lines missing in the acts I've downloaded?

linny
Posts: 10518
Joined: November 5th, 2010, 12:37 pm
Location: Florida, USA

Post by linny » April 4th, 2018, 12:15 pm

Hi TJ,
It's an extra Act. Sad does appear in Act 3. Good news though is it's only 2 lines.
linny wrote:
April 4th, 2018, 6:32 am
Con. Fie! madam, there's no danger: the bill decreased twenty last week.
3:27 missing line - Sad. I swear, they say 'tis a very good play to-day.
Wid. Shall we go, niece?
Plea. Faith, 'tis hot, and there's nobody but we.
3:33 missing line - Sad. Does that hinder? Pray, madam, grudge us not the favour of venturing yourself in our company.

benderca
Posts: 932
Joined: June 24th, 2017, 12:55 pm

Post by benderca » April 4th, 2018, 12:23 pm

linny wrote:
April 4th, 2018, 12:15 pm
Hi TJ,
It's an extra Act. Sad does appear in Act 3. Good news though is it's only 2 lines.
linny wrote:
April 4th, 2018, 6:32 am
Con. Fie! madam, there's no danger: the bill decreased twenty last week.
3:27 missing line - Sad. I swear, they say 'tis a very good play to-day.
Wid. Shall we go, niece?
Plea. Faith, 'tis hot, and there's nobody but we.
3:33 missing line - Sad. Does that hinder? Pray, madam, grudge us not the favour of venturing yourself in our company.
Okay. Got it. Thanks!

Kristingj
Posts: 4413
Joined: June 9th, 2011, 4:28 am
Contact:

Post by Kristingj » April 5th, 2018, 10:59 am

linny wrote:
April 4th, 2018, 7:41 am
Great!

Also, Sad needs a mw section for act 3.
Added:)
Kristin
Been sick for 6 months, trying to work my way back in


Help us finish!
The Count of Monte Cristo (Dramatic reading) - We need several narrators for the different volumes, and there are many tiny roles that would help a lot!

benderca
Posts: 932
Joined: June 24th, 2017, 12:55 pm

Post by benderca » April 9th, 2018, 3:30 pm

linny wrote:
April 4th, 2018, 12:15 pm
Hi TJ,
It's an extra Act. Sad does appear in Act 3. Good news though is it's only 2 lines.
linny wrote:
April 4th, 2018, 6:32 am
Con. Fie! madam, there's no danger: the bill decreased twenty last week.
3:27 missing line - Sad. I swear, they say 'tis a very good play to-day.
Wid. Shall we go, niece?
Plea. Faith, 'tis hot, and there's nobody but we.
3:33 missing line - Sad. Does that hinder? Pray, madam, grudge us not the favour of venturing yourself in our company.
Here's the two lines for Master Sad in Act 3:
https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/parsonswedding_sad_3.mp3

Kristingj
Posts: 4413
Joined: June 9th, 2011, 4:28 am
Contact:

Post by Kristingj » April 10th, 2018, 12:09 am

Kristin
Been sick for 6 months, trying to work my way back in


Help us finish!
The Count of Monte Cristo (Dramatic reading) - We need several narrators for the different volumes, and there are many tiny roles that would help a lot!

linny
Posts: 10518
Joined: November 5th, 2010, 12:37 pm
Location: Florida, USA

Post by linny » April 10th, 2018, 3:33 am

Rob,
Sad, Act 3 is PL OK.

Rob and Kristin,
Here is Act 3 ready for PL.

https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/parsonswedding_03_killigrew_128kb.mp3 37:51

Kristingj
Posts: 4413
Joined: June 9th, 2011, 4:28 am
Contact:

Post by Kristingj » April 10th, 2018, 7:52 am

linny wrote:
April 10th, 2018, 3:33 am
Rob,
Sad, Act 3 is PL OK.

Rob and Kristin,
Here is Act 3 ready for PL.

https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/parsonswedding_03_killigrew_128kb.mp3 37:51
Thanks!
Kristin
Been sick for 6 months, trying to work my way back in


Help us finish!
The Count of Monte Cristo (Dramatic reading) - We need several narrators for the different volumes, and there are many tiny roles that would help a lot!

linny
Posts: 10518
Joined: November 5th, 2010, 12:37 pm
Location: Florida, USA

Post by linny » April 25th, 2018, 7:02 am

May I get feedback on Act 3? I want to make sure everything is ok and the timing is to your liking.

Kristingj
Posts: 4413
Joined: June 9th, 2011, 4:28 am
Contact:

Post by Kristingj » April 26th, 2018, 6:22 am

linny wrote:
April 25th, 2018, 7:02 am
May I get feedback on Act 3? I want to make sure everything is ok and the timing is to your liking.
Rob, do you want me to listen to this, or will you?
Kristin
Been sick for 6 months, trying to work my way back in


Help us finish!
The Count of Monte Cristo (Dramatic reading) - We need several narrators for the different volumes, and there are many tiny roles that would help a lot!


Post Reply