[Group] Christ's Object Lessons, E. G. White - dlo

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
DrPGould

Post by DrPGould »

Sunbeard:

There were two small technical errors with Section 28. I had a little extra time, so I went ahead and fixed them. But for your future reference....

(1) be sure to post the file name so that it exactly matches that in the first post. Your file name was christobjectlessions--in the first post it was christsobject lessons. If that is the only error, usually the BC or MC takes care of it in the cataloging process.

(2) The other minor technical error was that the silence at the end of the file was 2 seconds long instead of about 5 seconds long. The reason for the length is that sometimes the ends of files get cut off, and a 5 second tail makes it less likely that your reading will be cut short.

All-in-all, a good effort. Congratulations!

Many thanks,

Philip
Back after 8/15. In the hands of the medicos.
Sunbeard

Post by Sunbeard »

Thanks for the tips. Sorry for the mistakes. I'll get better I promise :)
DrPGould

Post by DrPGould »

No problem, Sunbeard. Nice job. Those things happen (I just finished uploading a corrected file from another project where I am reading from someone else).

I look forward to hearing more of your reading.

Many thanks,

Philip
Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

Thanks Phil, your section is PL OK - and that's the last one! :thumbs: We are fully recorded!

David, we are ready for the catalogue, and I have adjusted the summary of the book, so please use the new one and not the old one! :thumbs:
DrPGould

Post by DrPGould »

Beth!

(I was beginning to be concerned). Thanks for your PL and for allowing me to PL this project. I think it will be a terrific addition to the catalog.

See you on the boards,

Philip
Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

It was just unlucky timing - you posted your file on a Thursday that I was working the weekend and was unexpectedly busy. Today is Tuesday morning (my time) and I've finally had time to listen to the whole file and post the summary!

Watch the space in my signature file though - I hope to launch another Ellen G White book soon!
dlolso21
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by dlolso21 »

Beth, Jael, Aisling, Christopher, Devorah, Sherri, Philip, Russell, Son, Karen, and Sunbeard;

Thank you for sharing your time and talents !!

This project is in the Librivox Catalog: https://librivox.org/christs-object-lessons-by-ellen-g-white/

David O

Edited to correct the link.
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

Thanks David! That was quick!

Folks, I think the link we need is this one: https://librivox.org/christs-object-lessons-by-ellen-g-white/

(It's correct in the first post.)
dlolso21
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by dlolso21 »

Thank you for catching that error. I have edited the previous post.

David O