Greetings from Arizona

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
mustangroxby

Post by mustangroxby »

Hi All, I'm new to LibriVox and excited to get started. I've done several voiceovers for my employer, but looking to branch out on my own. A coworker told me about this site as a way to practice. I currently use Camtasia at work to edit audio. Hopefully, Audacity will be similar. Looking forward to reading lots of interesting works.
Cyndi
Cori

Post by Cori »

Good to have you joining the team, Cyndi! Looking forward to hearing you around the place. :D Can I ask about your username? Very unusual!

I've not used Camtasia in years, so can't comment on how similar it is to Audacity, but surely all the principles will be the same. :) Please do just ask if you have any questions, and have fun here. Next stop: the 1 minute test :thumbs:
There's honestly no such thing as a stupid question -- but I'm afraid I can't rule out giving a stupid answer : : To Posterity and Beyond!
mustangroxby

Post by mustangroxby »

Hi Cori! Thanks for the welcome! My user name? Well, I'm not very creative with coming up with user names, so I used a generator for some ideas. So, I combined my dream car (Ford Mustang) with a cool sounding name from the generator (Roxby). I wish I could say there's a really cool story behind it, but again ... not that creative. I guess that's why I'm choosing to read other people's work, instead of writing/reading my own. :lol:
Cori

Post by Cori »

:lol: Well, you're still way ahead of me in the creativity stakes still, given that mine is ... well ... my actual first name. ;)
There's honestly no such thing as a stupid question -- but I'm afraid I can't rule out giving a stupid answer : : To Posterity and Beyond!