Heyo

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
spinelli

Post by spinelli »

Hey! My name is Alice and Im currently a first year undergrad at the University of Utah studying biology with a minor in animation studies. I hope to learn a lot here about making voice over so I can put it in my repertoire of skills!

I sang and acted for all four years of high school and I think that'll help me a lot here
Cori

Post by Cori »

Lovely to have you joining us, Alice! That's a fascinating combo to be studying -- sounds like all sorts of books here will appeal to you. :D

.... quick edit of my post, as you're way ahead of me on doing the One Minute Test and picking a short section to start with. All good!

Please do just ask if you have any questions, too, and have fun here!
There's honestly no such thing as a stupid question -- but I'm afraid I can't rule out giving a stupid answer : : To Posterity and Beyond!
msfry

Post by msfry »

spinelli wrote: March 13th, 2018, 11:43 am Hey! My name is Alice and Im currently a first year undergrad at the University of Utah studying biology with a minor in animation studies. I hope to learn a lot here about making voice over so I can put it in my repertoire of skills!

I sang and acted for all four years of high school and I think that'll help me a lot here
Hi, Alice. Thanks for introducing yourself and welcome to Librivox. As you want to record things, your first step will be to upload your 1 minute test, per instructions in your Welcome Letter, and also here: https://wiki.librivox.org/index.php?title=1-Minute_Test

Someone will come along shortly and listen to it, and offer help to get your technical parameters set for LV's platform. Then an Admin will OK it, and you'll be set to go. Any questions, just ask.