Telugu readers and PL's

Deutsch, Español, Français, Nederlands, Polski, Português, 日本語 ...
RajVO

Post by RajVO »

Are there any active Telugu readers or PL's in the forum :!:
My Project Catalog
Cheers, Raj.
RajVO

Post by RajVO »

RajVO wrote: March 5th, 2018, 10:53 pm Are there any active Telugu readers or PL's in the forum :!:
And any admins :!:
My Project Catalog
Cheers, Raj.
annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise »

I assume there is at least one - you :D
If you can find something to read that is definitely PD in the USA we can usually cope with the PLing side of it somehow, though having it's own script makes it more difficult.

Anne
RajVO

Post by RajVO »

So, you finally found me, Anne. Great! Haha!
My Project Catalog
Cheers, Raj.
Sateesh

Post by Sateesh »

I am native Telugu. I would like to read Telugu books or stories. Please let me know if you have any in list?
RajVO

Post by RajVO »

Sateesh wrote: March 13th, 2018, 3:03 am I am native Telugu. I would like to read Telugu books or stories. Please let me know if you have any in list?
Hi Sateesh,
Nice to see you here, and Welcome! :clap:
Sure, we can contribute in Telugu, and I'm looking into some books, meeting LV requirements.
BTW, Did you finish your 1 min test?
And you may give a brief intro of your experience and DAW set up.
Welcome again!
My Project Catalog
Cheers, Raj.
bhavya

Post by bhavya »

Hey,

I can PL for telugu projects and my mother( a newly registered volunteer) is interested in reading short Telugu works. I recently started searching for some telugu books in the Public Domain, and found a few on the Project Gutenberg site. Any suggestions that you have?
RajVO

Post by RajVO »

bhavya wrote: October 23rd, 2018, 10:51 pm Hey,

I can PL for telugu projects and my mother( a newly registered volunteer) is interested in reading short Telugu works. I recently started searching for some telugu books in the Public Domain, and found a few on the Project Gutenberg site. Any suggestions that you have?
Hey Bhavya,
One idea, if not advice, I have is to start with some small projects. That's what I wanted to do, when I attempted some time back. I'm glad that you are volunteering to Pl, which inspires me too.
If it's ok with you, please share the books you found in public domain here or in a pm to me.
All the best!
My Project Catalog
Cheers, Raj.
bhavya

Post by bhavya »

RajVO wrote: October 25th, 2018, 12:04 am
bhavya wrote: October 23rd, 2018, 10:51 pm Hey,

Hey Bhavya,
One idea, if not advice, I have is to start with some small projects. That's what I wanted to do, when I attempted some time back. I'm glad that you are volunteering to Pl, which inspires me too.
If it's ok with you, please share the books you found in public domain here or in a pm to me.
All the best!
Hello,

I couldn't find any small projects, but here are the books on project gutenberg:
http://www.gutenberg.org/browse/languages/te
RajVO

Post by RajVO »

Here's another site for books:
https://www.hathitrust.org/
Short works in public domain need to be searched for.
My Project Catalog
Cheers, Raj.
sreelus

Post by sreelus »

Dear Team,

I have joined Librivox yesterday. I am looking to volunteer / read - Telugu Bible and Vemana Sathakalu.
Can someone please tell the possibility or approach ?
Thanks !